Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs Nearly Brawl, Pulled Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Jacob will stick and move while Canelo tries to time him. He better be accurate because he is gonna be red all over. No way can he take Jacob's shots for 12 rounds. Make Canelo the favourite all you WaNT but he will get it.
    Why not? The Russian dude just did it. And Canelo took GGG shots for 12 rounds twice. No reason to think Jacob's has enough power to KO him

Comment

''Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs Nearly Brawl, Pulled Apart.''

They could have brawled at the face off if they were about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
        Why not? The Russian dude just did it. And Canelo took GGG shots for 12 rounds twice. No reason to think Jacob's has enough power to KO him
        It's the shots you can't see that knock you out. GGG is slow like molasses while Jacobs is fast and uses angles and many viriations.

Comment

Watch the video carefully ... heads are hit, obviously both are forces ... but Canelo suddenly gives a firm but limited push to Jacobs ... Jacobs reacts with a push a little stronger, and that's where Canelo overreacts and pushes ... Canelo caused everything, although one of the two was going to do it anyway ... I'm going to Jacobs .... but Canelo will go up with 4 rounds of advantage for the judges ... we'll see...

Comment

Canelo will do what Pirog started

Canelo will Starch Chin glass Jacobs.easier than Pirog's did.You do not want Canelo Angry.

Comment

faster to go down.he went down against Mora and got starched by Pirog's and this time It will be no different.Canelo's Chin is Steel.OOOps Did I mention Pirogs was a ginger as well?LOL

Comment

Smoke him out Nelo

Comment

Jacobs is a big-mouthed coward, just words but in the ring, he "fights" like a total coward, I've only seen two fights of his and that's enough for me 1) Vs. Pirog: they were equally sized in all aspects, so cowardly Jacobs backed up the entire fight, until he got KO'd unconscious, after he had been stunned a few times and dropped once in an earlier round but the referee DID NOT WANT TO do the mandatory 8-count. He NEVER EVER was the aggressor that fight, not once, so he got what he deserved for being such a big coward in his own country vs. a foreigner.

2) Vs. GGG it was a similar story, this time Jacobs being about two divisions bigger on fight night, which was INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS since GGG looked tiny next to him in every single aspect: height, weight, body mass, muscularity. YET THE SAME STORY, huge Jacobs was backing up the entire fight like a total coward, against a foreigner on his own soil, which looked ridiculous because Jacobs was so much bigger and fighting at home.

So this is going to be the third time that he is fighting a top foreigner fighter on his own soil and I'd bet he will be backing up as well the whole fight like he did the previous times, he is all mouth and fake bravery but in the ring we will see the reality, these three guys are REAL BADASSES not blabbermouths like him who talks the talk but in the ring never walks the walk. We'll see if I am wrong. If Jacobs fights like a man and trades with Canelo all fight long like Canelo and GGG did, I will really really stand corrected but I totally doubt it, to me he is just a poser but Canelo is a real mean guy in the ring.
                  Last edited by sterilizer; 05-04-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X