Collapse
No announcement yet.

BHOP: “I got Crawford beating Spence...even Garcia (can)...”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking Crawford over Spence is a big deal…. because? This is a pick-em type of fight where I think the boxers and former boxers will lean a little towards Crawford. The odds may open with Crawford being like a slight -120 favorite.

BHop has been consistent here. He's always picked Crawford and did so right after the Garcia fight. He said Crawford's experience advantage will end up giving him the slight edge in a very competitive fight. That's solid fair analysis.

Comment

Spence destroyed Peterson who arguably beat Garcia.

I’m not mad at Hop, he rides for Philly but

Crawford>Spence>>Garcia

Comment

I mean one eyed Brook was beating Spence until he got headbutted and Spence couldnt even drop a damn lightweight. Crawford would be the favorite and thats why Haymon will never let the fight happen.
        Same with Wilder vs AJ, same with Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko or Tank Davis vs Lomachenko.

Comment

Who ever wins between bud and spence it’s not gonna be easy...Garcia has no chance those 2 never had never will... and trying to use Garcia’s points win over matthias is not gonna cut it..Lucas was shown to be very limited against every decent fighter he boxed.

Comment

Working...
          X