No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Canelo-Jacobs Numbers Need To Add Up For NSAC & DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    when the first justification a fan uses is compubox..... you know they don't have a clue
    Tell ME she didn't use compubox??? And NO defense? Combos? Body punches, 1K misses??? Fuk that POS didn't even watch the FIGHT???? LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And the 1st month is FREE!!!! Don't know what he's crying about.

I can watch DAZN anywhere. Computer PS4, Phone, etc.

ESPN+ SUKS! I can't watch it live because I don't have ESPN. So can only use phone and computer.
      DAZN doesn't offer 1st month free anymore.

What do you mean you can't watch ESPN+ live? ESPN+ is a stand alone product like DAZN. You don't need ESPN to get ESPN+. You need the ESPN app, which is free and can be used on Roku, AppleTV, etc. ESPN+ isn't only for your phone or computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        How many round you GIFT Canelo??? 1, 2?? 3??? Ohh my BAD after 36 only 4 each time. YOUR JOKE!!!!!
        Honestly man you sound drunk lol.

As I said to another poster, I have 0 interest in engaging in the negativity that permeates on here. If people want to talk boxing - cool, if not that's cool too.

As I mentioned many times I gave Canelo 4 rounds in each fight, that's out of 24 rounds, not 36. I gave Jacobs 4 rounds as well.

GGG had at least 5 clear rounds in each of those 3 fights. In the Jacobs fight there were really only 2 close rounds - 7 and 11. GGG had 7 pretty straightforward rounds, Jacobs 3.

In the two Canelo fights there were a few periods of 2-3 close rounds, where I think it is obvious you split the rounds 1-1, or 2-1. Half of those times in the 3 round bunches, I swung it 2-1 to Canelo.

I've posted my scorecards for those fights many times. I don't think they were even that difficult to score because when one guy has 5+ clear rounds and the other guy hardly any, it makes a competitive fight easy to score.

If you disagree and feel Jacobs or Canelo won other rounds in those fights clearly, please post them. Thanks.

Comment

• Some how some way i was able to add dazn to my phone bill with sprint. My wife has no clue and the extra $10 a month is sliding under the radar. YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Has ESPN being doing Canelo fight week sh^t like they usually do? Got Atlas & SAS going at it? I know I've not seen any crazy ass Atlas & SAS vids on twitter like I'm used to seeing around this time in a Canelo fight lead in.
            I know SAS had them both on his show, but I haven't seen a big push on SportsCenter, etc., like Canelo vs. GGG. They also did Joshua & Miller dirty earlier this year too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              The original discussion was about scoring fights, and I referenced official punch stats only in the last paragraph of my 3rd post. I wrote about 5 paragraphs in that post alone and had a couple other similarly lengthy posts with no mention of official punch stats.

I certainly don't always agree with compubox numbers, but often times they do reinforce what I see in the ring. And that was the case in all 3 of GGG's 12 round fights.

I saw him controlling the action and outlanding his opponent almost every round.
              Obviously his opponents had good moments too, but besides rounds 6 and 10 for Jacobs, I can't think of one automatic round against GGG in those 3 fights, and GGG had about 15 rounds in those fights. And even those 2 rounds for Jacobs weren't exactly dominant and damage-inflicting.

As I said, if GGG fought the fight of Canelo/Jacobs, and vice versa, I think all the people who have GGG losing those fights would then say GGG lost 10-2 instead of 7-5 or whatever they have it, whereas I would score it the same way, but for the opposite guy. I think that says it all.

he did nothing of the sort

you are seeing, what you want to see

the following comment is ridiculous

"I can't think of one automatic round against GGG in those 3 fights"

that is absolutely ridiculous, what you said is waaaaay worse than anything Adelaide Byrd or CJ Ross did

many of the rounds Canelo won, he won clearly..... many of the rounds Golovkin won, were nip-n-tuck..... very close and difficult to score

if you think Golovkin won every round against Jacobs and Canelo then you are a doorknob of the very highest order..... that reinforces what I said earlier, and bread said the same thing..... many of you guys simply don't know how to score a fight

Comment

that is absolutely ridiculous, what you said is waaaaay worse than anything Adelaide Byrd or CJ Ross did

many of the rounds Canelo won, he won clearly..... many of the rounds Golovkin won, were nip-n-tuck..... very close and difficult to score

if you think Golovkin won every round against Jacobs and Canelo then you are a doorknob of the very highest order..... that reinforces what I said earlier, and bread said the same thing..... many of you guys simply don't know how to score a fight
                My thoughts exactly! He tried way hard and feeled in a LONT of the blanks.... Wonder how how bad his Canelo/Jacobs card is going to be????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I know SAS had them both on his show, but I haven't seen a big push on SportsCenter, etc., like Canelo vs. GGG. They also did Joshua & Miller dirty earlier this year too.
                  Didn't they make up for the Joshua late back out of a interview thing?

But yea this sh^t could get weirder between ESPN & DAZN since they are competitors. There is a thin line between commenting on all sports & advertsing for your competitors by talking about them too much via your more popular platform I suppose.

Comment

If that is the case with Canelo, then post the rounds. Should be easy.

"Obviously his opponents had good moments too, but besides rounds 6 and 10 for Jacobs, I can't think of one automatic round against GGG in those 3 fights" - this was my original quote. I've said many times I scored all 3 fights 8-4 for GGG.

Your comment here, and there are many other examples, show that you do not debate in good faith on here. Good luck to you man, I wish you well!!

Edit - this convo began because someone said he didn't like how people said guy X won without giving their rd by rd scores. I responded with my scores and breakdown. You guys are doing the very thing you were demonizing.

If you want to show how real you keep it post your scores for those fights, so everyone else can see your brilliance.
                    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 05-04-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

This post was literally 3 posts above yours lol

"Honestly man you sound drunk lol.

As I said to another poster, I have 0 interest in engaging in the negativity that permeates on here. If people want to talk boxing - cool, if not that's cool too.

As I mentioned many times I gave Canelo 4 rounds in each fight, that's out of 24 rounds, not 36. I gave Jacobs 4 rounds as well.

GGG had at least 5 clear rounds in each of those 3 fights. In the Jacobs fight there were really only 2 close rounds - 7 and 11. GGG had 7 pretty straightforward rounds, Jacobs 3.

In the two Canelo fights there were a few periods of 2-3 close rounds, where I think it is obvious you split the rounds 1-1, or 2-1. Half of those times in the 3 round bunches, I swung it 2-1 to Canelo.

I've posted my scorecards for those fights many times. I don't think they were even that difficult to score because when one guy has 5+ clear rounds and the other guy hardly any, it makes a competitive fight easy to score.

If you disagree and feel Jacobs or Canelo won other rounds in those fights clearly, please post them. Thanks."
                      Last edited by Boxing_1013; 05-04-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X