Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Still Feel I'm Better Than Pacquiao, Thurman, Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That headline alone should tell everyone how (permanently) concussed he is.

The next RJJ

Comment

Quit Khan vs Shy Broner is all war of mouth!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
          Not a chance dude. Khan’s not getting any of those fights not even Brook. The best thing Khan can get would be against Broner. Or maybe he can go back and rematch Collazo or Vargas
          It wouldn’t surprise me if it eventually happens. He’ll never get a fight with Spence or the winner of Pacquiao/Thurman, but I can see a rematch with Garcia happening if Garcia loses again or fighting the loser of Pacquiao/Thurman. A Broner fight for Khan would actually be an interesting matchup. I’d like to see that fight.

Comment

Id still love to see him fight Brook. I also feel that a rematch vs Prescott would do solid numbers in the UK whilst also being a fascinating match-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
              I want Broner to win. More promising at least. Khan’s defense in not reliable to continue boxing.

But TBH, Khan wins this one due to activity. A result which I don’t like
              I might be rooting for Bronerr for the first time if ever they fight. Seeing Khan lose to Broner would be epic

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                Better at what ?Maybe he means falling down and going to sleep.
                Also better at convincing people he's delusional

Comment

Trying to Khan himself into another fight.

Comment

I'm disappointed khan not thinking he can beat Crawford if they had rematch?
                    Khan is considered delusional so why doesn't it extend to beating Crawford? It was a deliberate low blow that won Crawford fight afterall

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I'm disappointed khan not thinking he can beat Crawford if they had rematch?
                      Khan is considered delusional so why doesn't it extend to beating Crawford? It was a deliberate low blow that won Crawford fight afterall
                      Maybe he just doesn’t see a way to win that’s why he quit in the 1st place. Maybe he thought the ref would rule a DQ if he shows the lowblow can’t make him continue which didn’t work.

Getting outboxed may have put some sense in his mind that he’s never gonna win. No matter how much delusions he has, he was facing a harsh sense of reality against Bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X