Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Talking, Walking, Spending Weekends at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Still ducking Kovalev

What a shame
    Cracked me up..

Comment

They don't call him Superman for no reason. I think the bitterness of the haters on this site helped in a karma sort of way. It's gonna burn their eyes to see him when he's 100% with a family they wish they had and more money than they will get in a lifetime.

Comment

Great News! Get well Superman! One Love!

Comment

Future HOFer hope he just comes back to be a promoter or trainer Superman gotta hang up the cape you did good my man you did good you left your mark in the sport

Comment

Miraculous recovery, fantastic news to hear, Kovalev/Stevenson still on track for this Winter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Yea it is great news, but very sad to see all these puzzys writing in saying "they hope he dies" "and that's what he gets for not fighting Kov" You can tell NONE of these cowards and sociopaths(do not have empathy)have been anywhere near a ring in their worthless lives.
              Well said, there are definitely a handful of total losers here who clearly are mentally disordered and not taking their meds

Comment

I stress when a fighter gets hurt like this. Great to hear that he is recovering. Some fighters either die or live a life of agony.

Comment

Hopefully he acknowledges & accepts that boxing cannot be a part of his life anymore, even sparring is out of the question. He can still enjoy watching it on TV - and thats a blessing in itself.... This is no double orbital fracture that Brook went through (even though I think Brook should call it a day with those types of eye injuries), Stevenson, on the other hand has it 10x worse no matter how good he happens to feel right now....

Comment

Good news, hope all continues to go well

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Still ducking Kovalev

What a shame
                      Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      That's what he gets for fighting bums year after year and then stepping up to the plate when a good fighter came up , if he dies he dies
                      Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      Cracked me up..
                      Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Miraculous recovery, fantastic news to hear, Kovalev/Stevenson still on track for this Winter!!!
                      SMDH..You dudes need some humbling.

Comment

Working...
                      X