Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Lineal Champ - My Status Goes Back a 100 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Lineal Champ - My Status Goes Back a 100 Years

Heavyweight Tyson Fury (27-0-1, 19 KOs) has taken plenty of verbal jabs over his next opponent. Fury will take on massive underdog Tom Schwarz, on June 15 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. But there hasn't been a good reception for the fight, after Fury had a deal on the table to face WBC champion Deontay Wilder in a rematch - and walked away from the bout to ink an exclusive co-promotional deal with Top Rank and ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nope it doesn't. If you're going to claim something at least check the facts. Silly gypsy.

Comment

Cheater...

Comment

*yawn*

Nothing but a a previous druggy who is on the comeback fighting a ranked 93rd in the world opponent.

Comment

I’d be surprised if he was doing VADA. He tried to duck them in his last fight. CHEATER

Comment

Danny Jacob's gravy train is: "I beat GGG", Fury's:"I'm the lineal champ", Wilder's:"One name..." one bla-bla-bla, I can't even finish this nonsense. Isn't it the time to change the tune already?..

Comment

Even if he is, which at this point I really don’t know or care anymore, it still doesn’t mean you can just fight randoms. Really if he is he should have to keep fighting top guys to prove he’s the best. I think he is now, but he’s still got to prove if by fighting Joshua and wilder again depending.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Nope it doesn't. If you're going to claim something at least check the facts. Silly gypsy.

The last Lineal Champion was Lennox Lewis right?

Comment

One big flaw in what Fury said was the rankings are unimportant. If the rankings are not important then how else do you know who's legit or not.

Comment

Also Fury is just talking I don't believe he'll keep fighting no names. I think this is just a showcase fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X