Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that Wilder still has fans is mind boggling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some cat on here just asked me to prove that he is ducking Joshua lol.

I told him that's like asking for proof that the sky is blue.

Comment

I don't mind him still having fans, deep down I know I'm still one. It's just I can't believe some of them are still trying to defend his and his teams actions while still trying to push the blame on hearn and Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        As a white boy you will never understand but i tell you this no white man is going to call me a slave in a press conference and sit there and laugh it off.

Got to much respect for myself. As Wilder entrance song win win

If you are black go and read history books or pm me i send you some details on struggle of a black man.
        You need to re-watch the full press conference where you think Barry Hearn was racist. You'll have your opinion proven wrong unless you're the kind of person who doesn't care about facts and sees racism where it doesn't even exist... Due to your own racism ironically.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Damn he's the real life Sloth.
          That's the one. Haha. Only the black version.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            As a white boy you will never understand but i tell you this no white man is going to call me a slave in a press conference and sit there and laugh it off.

Got to much respect for myself. As Wilder entrance song win win

If you are black go and read history books or pm me i send you some details on struggle of a black man.
            i think the tragedy of a post like this is the sheer unfortunate arrogance, ignorance, and ******ity it takes to believe that the word "slave" has to do with african americans alone.

that's even before we begin to discuss the exact words, or even the actual context it was used in.

Comment

I met Wilder and the Watson Twins in 2016 in San Francisco during Super Bowl week.
              He was a cool dude and I thought he could be a legit American Heavyweight.
              Disappointed he’s mastered the art of ducking AJ. Can’t be a fan of a guy that turns down $120 million guaranteed for a mega fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                That's the one. Haha. Only the black version.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You're a bad man Robbie. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    All the real boxing fans moved on long ago, the only people left are low iq simpletons. Same people who still defend Jussie Smollet also defend Wilder. They dont have the brain capacity to think for themselves.
                    Why do you even give a ****? People support who they want to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      That is all folks.
                      Child please last year you were all in favor of Joshua delaying the fight. Now you wanna cry about it because Wilder is on the rise and Joshua has plateaued.

Comment

Working...
                      X