Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Jacobs - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden boy has sheltered the talented Canelo for YEARS. It's good to see the shelter removed.

Great fight!

Comment

I have 0 confidence in the judges to be fair to Jacob's.

Let's hope it's a legit outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        I don't, he is chinny, and loses focus, Canelo is the better, stronger boxer, Canelo fights very similar to Mayweather these days, but much more aggressive, and stronger.
        To classify him as "chinny" is a lazy assessment, so he was ko'd 10 years ago as a young fighter, ok, now how did he make it to this level? How many times has he hit the canvas since and out of how many rounds? GGG knocked him down but didn't rock him, Sergiy didn't have him in any real trouble, so....... the fight will be a real good one, Jacobs has a shot but Canelo is a beast, and o the judges on his side too.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Realistically who was the best fighter that canelo has stopped? Khan,rocky,smith? He's never Stopped or dropped anyone good. The only person at 154+ above c level that he has dropped is trout. Now he's going to stop a top 3 middleweight?
          I agree I don’t see where people make Canelo out to be this devastating KO artist. Seems like he doesn’t turn his punches over that good. I mean really who has he KO’d that was worth a F?

Comment

Jacobs has to KO Canelo to win.

Comment

The only way Jacobs wins this is if Canelo gets knocked down 5 times each round, throws in the towel or refuses to come out. The winning scores for Canelo were mailed to the NSAC a month ago.

Comment

Despite Canelo 2 close with GGG ( the 1st he should have lost ) I think the real question here is Jacobs chin. Now I know GGG couldn’t knock him out but Canelo will also land body punches and is faster and stronger than GGG. On the flip side Jacobs to is faster and stronger than GGG so it will interesting to see how Canelo reacts because I do believe he will get hit harder and cleaner than ever before . I go with Canelo by robbery or late TKO but Jacobs is a very live dog here .

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                  Golden boy has sheltered the talented Canelo for YEARS. It's good to see the shelter removed.

Great fight!
                  Sheltered? He has possibly the most impressive record in the entire sport. He just fought GGG, TWICE!

Comment

2 of the 3 cards have been turned in.

117-111
                    118-110
                    ????
                    Really doesn't matter what the third mook turns in

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                      The only way Jacobs wins this is if Canelo gets knocked down 5 times each round, throws in the towel or refuses to come out. The winning scores for Canelo were mailed to the NSAC a month ago.
                      Hahaha canelo beat GGG, get over it sour pusses

Comment

Working...
                      X