Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit do you give Spence for beating Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much credit do you give Spence for beating Mikey Garcia?

Mikey was 39-0 with 30 wins coming by way of Knockout, so he certainly wasn't some bum off the street. Dude has been destroying fighters.

Curious to how much credit you give Spence for the win.

A lot of credit
    23.21%
    A little credit
    39.29%
    No credit
    37.50%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-01-2019, 04:12 PM.

LDBC said Mikey Garcia was going to get destroyed... same things what the diehard GGG fans said about GGG Canelo1, “what is Canelo going to do when GGG has him on the ropes or when he attacks Canelo to the body?!”

Comment

Little to no credit. He should have stopped Mikey too.

Comment

Solid enough credit for completely shutting out a fellow P4P fighter. But I mean what kind of credit are you looking for? Not like this was some GREAT win or something. Really good performance against a VERY good fighter, albeit a smaller fighter. If Mikey is able to make noise at the WW division, then his performance looks all that much more impressive.

Comment

A lot of credit, Mikey had been moving up and beating everyone in his way, until he met Spence, I would give him even more credit if Mikey is able to capture a belt at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Solid enough credit for completely shutting out a fellow P4P fighter. But I mean what kind of credit are you looking for? Not like this was some GREAT win or something. Really good performance against a VERY good fighter, albeit a smaller fighter. If Mikey is able to make noise at the WW division, then his performance looks all that much more impressive.
            Yeah the LDBC find every excuse to justify that win. Lol

Brook is a damn near 154 fighter even when he fought Spence, but little Mikey Garcia wasn’t even knocked down. That’s VADA testing for you... funny how industry and Conte even brought up when VADA testing would start since team Spence milked out their cleansing system before finalizing the contracts..

Comment

As much as I Give GGG credit for beating Brook and Canelo beating Khan...None! It was a great dance partner to do a PPV with

On to unification bout with Shawn Porter!

Comment

A lot of credit because of how Spence beat him. He didn’t use his size and strength advantages at all. Just boxed Garcia’s face off and demonstrated that he was the more intelligent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Yeah the LDBC find every excuse to justify that win. Lol

Brook is a damn near 154 fighter even when he fought Spence, but little Mikey Garcia wasn’t even knocked down. That’s VADA testing for you... funny how industry and Conte even brought up when VADA testing would start since team Spence milked out their cleansing system before finalizing the contracts..
                  Except the fact there was VADA testing for the Brook fight as well. Spence/Mikey had VADA testing for 11 weeks according to Conte, which is far more than most fights. I'm guessing the Spence/Brook fight had VADA testing for around the same time as well. So terrible logic there....By a terrible poster, so no surprise there.

And WTF was the first sentence of your post? Are you implying I'm part of the LBDC? Moron, I didn't even know what the hell it stood for until someone on here told me.

Comment

i give him so credit for the way he boxed Garcia and basically beat him up for 12 rounds which he should have done, so he gets that credit from me

Comment

Working...
                    X