Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Would Get Broken Brook I Already Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Would Get Broken Brook I Already Finished

LAS VEGAS Errol Spence Jr. thought Bob Arum and Terence Crawford were desperate when they made a Crawford-Amir Khan fight. The unbeaten IBF welterweight champion feels the same way about a possible Crawford-Kell Brook bout. Arum and Brian McIntyre, Crawford's manager and trainer, expressed interest in Crawford boxing Brook once Crawford stopped Khan in the sixth round of their April 20 fight at Madison Square Garden in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You got broken Brook GGG already finished.

Comment

Comment

Spence broke Brooks eye with a headbutt. Not something to brag about.

Comment

This is Floyd and Pacman all over again, this will be the biggest fight in the last couple of years at 147 pounds (action wise) if it plays out how I think it will... Spence is gonna clean out his side and get all the belts and meet Crawford with all 4 belts on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            You got broken Brook GGG already finished.
            This...

Atleast Brook is not coming off a KO loss this time

Comment

Spence fought Brook coming off Surgery, TKO, 13 pound weight drain, still had to go life and death till that head butt.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
                This is Floyd and Pacman all over again, this will be the biggest fight in the last couple of years at 147 pounds (action wise) if it plays out how I think it will... Spence is gonna clean out his side and get all the belts and meet Crawford with all 4 belts on the line.
                Good to hear, clean out C level competition then take your beat-down by Crawford

Comment

Got Spence stalking Crawford on twitter haha. Now that his bully gimmick has been exposed he going full defense force. Trying to intimidate Crawford and getting laughed at in return.

Comment

Meh, more talk over a fight that's not happening anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X