Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Told Y'All, These Boys Can't F*** With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford would destroy Regis

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      He is the real deal. It is just a matter of time before he enters P4P rankings. Hell you could toss Mikey out of them now and put Prograis in. At minimum if people don't put the winner of him vs Taylor in there they are just hating.
      No one is hating on Prograis! He's a great fighter with tremendous potential but that don't mean everyone has to swing off his nutts like George of the jungle the way you do...
      To put Prograis over Mikey already tells us all you're definitely swinging off his nutts!

Comment

this guy is starting to look like a bit of a monster

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          And they pronounce his name, "prog-ray"
          when it should be "prog-rah-is".

Donaire should be pronounced, "doe-nye-rhe,"
          not effing "doe-nayre."
          ... I don't know -- he seems to be of some sort of French descent...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            No one is hating on Prograis! He's a great fighter with tremendous potential but that don't mean everyone has to swing off his nutts like George of the jungle the way you do...
            To put Prograis over Mikey already tells us all you're definitely swinging off his nutts!

LOL look at you here. All I am saying is he is on the rise. Mikey did not deserve to be on any P4P ranking to begin with. Prograis has real talent. I can see it with my own eyes. I just recognize real abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
              Prograis is not signed to top rank, what are you even talking about? There will be no feeding to no one as arum has no pull over prograis
              Has Prograis done business with top rank before? Yes. Has he fought on top rank promoted cards? Yes. Is it a fight that is feasible to be made unlike with pbc fighters? Yes. And similar to Crawford, does Prograis have limited big name options available to him? Yes. Calmly sit down.

Comment

The Bandwagon is about the fill up and the HATE is about to pick up as well

Body Punching is a great Equalizer in boxing, it can slow ANYBODY DOWN...

Exactly why I picked him instantly when this Tournament was announced

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  LOL look at you here. All I am saying is he is on the rise. Mikey did not deserve to be on any P4P ranking to begin with. Prograis has real talent. I can see it with my own eyes. I just recognize real abilities.
                  ... Prograis has body and head movement that Mickey doesn't even dream to display...

Comment

Regis is the fckng truth.

Comment

He's a joke and will be exposed. Belive it!

Comment

Working...
                      X