No announcement yet.

Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
    Before his loss everyone was rideing Ggg wave talking anout how he would be a 160 great one day.

I was and still am a Ggg fan i was rooting for Canelo over him thoe bit still suport Ggg but now everyone is against him calling little G making him into a Meme lol.

He is still a top notch fighter who brings nothing but excitement to the ring and is still pretty humble why hate.
    I never did that. Ever.

Borat is NOT an ATG MW. An ATG MW would not go life and death with Danny Jacobs or Canelo. Period.

Canelo is a great fighter and one of my favorite, but hes not ATG. He struggles so significantly with movers that he cant be crowned an ATG, sadly.

Danny Jacobs is also not an ATG. Period.

Gennadyovich ****** went life and death with both of those guys and was even beaten up by the smaller Canelo in their rematch

Gennadyovich is a good champion TODAY, but he wouldve lost to Sergio Martinez of 2012. Book it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      It's because ggg attacked everyone and never backed up his talk.
      Don't go saying you are atg and p4p #1 and everyone ducked you etc.

This is what happens when hype is exposed.

And please I don't want to hear the ggg too old, ggg too rich, blah blah excuse machine. It was ggg responsibility to build his legacy. Worse most ggg fans were begging Floyd to move up and fight ggg at a catch weight when Floyd was 40. And telling ward to go move up and fight kov. And telling Hopkins to move down and fight ggg at 44. Lol.

Can't have it both ways. It's why Floyd, Hopkins, and ward will be remembered as atg and ggg will be a good champion.
      #. He has never said that he was, is or will ever be an ATG or #1 P4P.
      His fans may have said it but to my knowledge he has never said it.
      #2. When he said fighters were were ducking him there was a lot of truth to that. Now that doesn't look like it's going to be a problem since he has a loss. So we will see going forward what he does.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 04-28-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Then came out of nowhere a horde of KKK like fanboys who started to demean and denigrate almost every other good non-white fighters. The hype and hate of non-white boxers went over the roof.
        Thats a lot of stuff to hang on ggg ^^

I would say to that #hate the fans not the fighter ^^

Boxing matches are driven by hype, thats what gets the fans going. Also, you tend to notice the fanboys of fighters you dont like a lot more then the ones u do like, its human nature. All big name fighters have their fanboys, all the ggg haters are fans of other fighters and hype them up too ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          Thats a lot of stuff to hang on ggg ^^

I would say to that #hate the fans not the fighter ^^

Boxing matches are driven by hype, thats what gets the fans going. Also, you tend to notice the fanboys of fighters you dont like a lot more then the ones u do like, its human nature. All big name fighters have their fanboys, all the ggg haters are fans of other fighters and hype them up too ^^
          I'm just telling you how all that could affect good boxing fans. Some of the people on the opposing side (blacks, Mexicans, etc.), it also went tribal, racist, and nationalist in response. That's what you are seeing today.

That's all.

Comment

I'm just telling you how all that could affect good boxing fans. Some of the people on the opposing side (blacks, Mexicans, etc.), it also went tribal, racist, and nationalist in response. That's what you are seeing today.

That's all.
            There is no section of any boxing support, black, white, mexican, latino, asian that does not have a racial element. Its there and has been there long before ggg and will be there forever i would say. Which side is 'worse', idk

I dont agree that what you see today is a result of kkk like ggg fans in the past! Sorry, they may have irritated some people, sure but this stuff works all ways. Those same ggg fanboys may have had issues with other fans of other fighters in their past, who knows, its endless.

GGG to me looks like a very humble guy from a very humble background, who has done a very good job at his profession. He got hyped up as do lots of guys, he just seems to have upset quite a few fans and this continues to this day, thats all it seems to me anyway, hes still very competitive mid 30's and thats a credit to his professionalism imo ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Don’t give that guy Green K. Don’t infect your wallet with these hypocrites. Let him jerk off to Rolls because here’s what this guy spews...
              Frankie Frankie...Why are you so cranky???

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                No its not new. It's just a certain group of losers that are jumping on everything he says or does to discredit him. No fighter is perfect so if you go out if your way to find fault it's probably available. Problem is they ignore the failings of the fighters they like and gloss over them. Now that he has an official loss they feel embolded to say anything that pops into their head. Look at the ridiculous comments that are supposed to pass as boxing talk. Comments about the way he looks, his ears, where he is from, his religion, calling him Borat, his accent, the fact that he uses an interpreter and anything else they can use to ridicule him. It's truely disgusting and childish. Some posters have even taking to answering their own posts when they can't get a response. There are a couple of guys that have filled pages with only their consecutive comments.
                Kind of a good thing. When you get that kind of criticism, you have arrived. You are in the big leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  I hold no hatred in my heart and value all people regardless of race colour and creed
                  Bullshyte! You are a proven and documented racist scumbag who (by your own admission) has been banned 8 or 9 times for making racist posts.

Comment

Yes, sir. Racism isn't the first thing.

I wish you could look at the fighters without their skin color first. People could call YOU a racist. Some say you hate with passion: Davis, Spence, Crawford, Ward, Floyd, and all other good black fighters.

Maybe people are reacting to fans like yourself.
                    Dude. You're a ****ing racist yourself what you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Bullshyte! You are a proven and documented racist scumbag who (by your own admission) has been banned 8 or 9 times for making racist posts.
                      ive had one ban in almost a year and a half. a lot of them bans were at the start because i didnt know how things worked around here

Comment

Working...
                      X