No announcement yet.

spence & ortiz; so called "boogeyman" fighters running from smoke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Can you or Motor Sh$Tty ever discuss a fight without bringing Promoter hate or race up.Wait till he goes to 54 and never fights Crawford then we will see what you have to say......Say no to Promoter groupies
    dog....i dont put people on ignore...but dont talk to me again...cause im ignoring you...not once have i brought race into this...im a white male...

bob arum is and always has been a dirty snake....hes earned his reputation....just like youve earned yours now as someone i will never take seriously

now **** the **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      point flew over your head

bobs first round of negotiations with pac/floyd were a ruse....he had the clottey fight in his pocket the whole time.....he said publicly he would do 50/50 but still found a way to kill the fight with the testing.....because he prefered to milk pac with in house fights till he was ready to cash him out.....

bob said 50/50 for pac may but he reality is he knew he had a way to kill it with his "needles" excuses and all of that

same here...hes saying all this good stuff people wanna hear...but if al told him today "lets do this" he would find some way to back away...but he knows he wont have to because haymon prob wont even look at him knowing all the fights he can make at WW without bob

bob knows its not gonna happen now...which is why hes yapping
      I agree with that. Pac never talked about being scared of needles. Arum came with that bs. Than came the stadium etc etc. Arum f#cked it up. I highly doubt Pac or Floyd were ducking each other. Why would they? Biggest money fight to be made...

Arum just dont give a f#ck to be honest. He does what he wants.

BUT, if Spence wants the fight they should call his bluff. Thats the fight to be made right now. S#cks for us boxing fans that politics prevent those fights.

Lucky UFC fans get the best fighting the best ALWAYS. Us we got to let it marinate for years....

Comment

The only way Spence fights him is if Bud keeps calling him out especially to his face and soon media and people doing interviews constantly ask why he won’t fight Crawford he might get shamed into fighting him.Im waiting for the interview where he states with a tear in his eyes I’m not fighting him because his promoter has been insensitive to my Promoters feeling and needs.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Thats his biggest win. Brook was damaged goods but still a good win. That win alone gives him a better resume than Crawford.
          That’s a big fuc&ing disparity in resumes one fighter better.Both Spence and Bud have the two weak resumes when you compare porter Thurman and Garcia.

Comment

dog....i dont put people on ignore...but dont talk to me again...cause im ignoring you...not once have i brought race into this...im a white male...

bob arum is and always has been a dirty snake....hes earned his reputation....just like youve earned yours now as someone i will never take seriously

now **** the **** off
            Put me on ignore you fuc&ing piece of **** crybaby promoter groupie

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Thats his biggest win. Brook was damaged goods but still a good win. That win alone gives him a better resume than Crawford.
              Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
              He was mandatory, he didn't have a real argument on location. I give him props for the win, but don't overrate it. We know Brook dropped weight and came off a good beating from a big man.
              I'm probably the biggest Kell Brook fan on this forum. These are just excuses.

Brook had a long time to recover, it was a legit win where Spence was pushed to the limit, recovered and stopped Brook.

Probably the best win out of the current WW crop.

Comment

No smoke team: Spence, Ortiz and Beyonce.

Comment

now **** the **** off
                  4/23 post 24 you accuse Arum of racism and that’s just the first post between you and I that I checked .What the fu$k does white have anything to do with being an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    How can you be a boogeyman but run from smoke??

both spence and ortiz got they hoe cards pulled this week.

Crawfish wants Errol's scalp

AJ exposed king kong as a chipmunk

Its not a good time to be a boogeyman

SHOTS FIRED

You are a very confused fight fan who doesn't know what you are talking about and you are spouting pure BS. Ortiz was exposed because he turned down a more than fair 7 million dollar offer to fight AJ and clearly doesn't want the fight. That has nothing to do with Spence who is the best champion welterweight. Spence has tried to get fights with Thurman, Porter, Pacquiao and Thurman and they all refused so he has been avoided and the boogeyman title is justified. It's not a bad time for Spence at all. He just made a fortune crushing Mikey and his fight made tons more money than Crawford's fight. He will probably fight Porter next and become a two belt champion. Unlike Ortiz Spence never turned down a fair money offer to fight Crawford because no offer to fight Crawford has ever been on the table. If Spence is ever offered what he is worth to fight Crawford he will fight him and he will beat him. Unlike Ortiz he isn't running from any Crawford smoke. Crawford makes noise in the media calling out Spence and that means nothing. Ortiz also called out AJ but when the actual fight was available to him he chickened out. You can't name an offer to Spence to fight Crawford that Spence turned down because there has never been one. Just a bunch of BS media talk from Arum and Crawford but no money offer to fight so maybe they don't want that smoke. I think Crawford and Spence are willing to fight each other but boxers don't make the big fights these days. Promoters and networks must come together to make the Crawford vs Spence fight we all want to see.

Comment

point flew over your head

bobs first round of negotiations with pac/floyd were a ruse....he had the clottey fight in his pocket the whole time.....he said publicly he would do 50/50 but still found a way to kill the fight with the testing.....because he prefered to milk pac with in house fights till he was ready to cash him out.....

bob said 50/50 for pac may but he reality is he knew he had a way to kill it with his "needles" excuses and all of that

same here...hes saying all this good stuff people wanna hear...but if al told him today "lets do this" he would find some way to back away...but he knows he wont have to because haymon prob wont even look at him knowing all the fights he can make at WW without bob

bob knows its not gonna happen now...which is why hes yapping
                      Even from a selfish point of view, Bob needs the fight sooner rather than later. The last thing he needs Spence bringing 3 belts to the table.

Comment

Working...
                      X