Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of boxing idiots now. How can anyone be so stupid as to not realize the ***** the

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of boxing idiots now. How can anyone be so stupid as to not realize the ***** the

I'm out.

Respect to all Americans with some sense, for example I love this guy, (counterpunch on youtube) he is of the best observers of boxing truth on the planet.
    But man, there is some obvious **** going down that can fool fools but is being propogated as truth, with an agenda.
    Last edited by 15 Rounds again; 04-27-2019, 07:53 PM.

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    I'm out.

Respect to all Americans with some sense, for example I love this guy, (counterpunch on youtube) he is of the best observers of boxing truth on the planet.
    But man, there is some obvious **** going down that can fool fools but is being propogated as truth, with an agenda.
    pssshggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

I never understood these threads. When this place gets too trash the last thing I wanna do it come here. It doesn't interest me so I do other stuff until I feel like posting here again. But, there's so many people who still want to come here and post about their frustration, leaving, etc. Why? If you don't like it why would you come here?

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        I'm out.

I agree dude

it should be obvious to everyone that Ward never truly beat Kovalev

hometown decission in the first fight, punching his balls to a TKO in the 2nd one. then running for the hills with the "victory"..

murican bias and favoritism can be so disgusting at times

Comment

Take some Midol or something you too emotional you can't even type right

Comment

you need some pússy

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              you need some pússy
              PBC is full of them.

Comment

Wait huh is this English 🤔

Comment

Working...
                X