Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Arum Is Doing Crawford Dirty; Promotes Lomachenko More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Why try and spin race or racism into this. His points were reasonable even if you disagree.

It's almost like you're saying "ignore what he said" he is a racist.
    Ok.. like Madison Boxing’s theory is completely far fetched...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Lomachenko has bigger potential than Crawford.
      Thats crazy talk.

They're both 31. They're both 3 division champions (Loma does edge him in being #1 in 3 divisions vs Bud only being #1 in 2 divisions so far). But Loma is a 3 division lil guy champ. Bud is a 2 division lil guy champ & now he's a champ in one of the most popular divisions in boxing history & where the big money fights have been happening at the most in our era & where there are a ton of big fights to be made.

Loma doesn't even have opponents anyone cares about him fighting THAT much. Loma vs Tank is Loma's MayPac fight probably ffs.

Bud has one of the bigger fights in boxing looming vs Spence.

And the most important thing is foreign fighters got a much harder climb to be big draws in boxing. Bud as a American is a much easier sell.

And also its a lil lame but like it or not Bud's undefeated record sells to casuals better than Loma's 1 L record sells to casuals.

Everything is on the side of Bud being bigger, but TR does seem to push Loma more despite all the limitations with pushing a foreign lil guy with an L & who's not in a division or has any fights mainstream fans care about in his future.

Comment

I said the same thing when these idiots on here kept complaining PBC wasn't bringing up Crawford during the Spence/Garcia promotion. PBC focused on the 2 fighters who were fighting. Top Rank focused on Lomachenko, Spence, & Haymon.

“When I fought on pay-per-view, they didn’t mention guys. They didn’t mention Keith Thurman, they didn’t mention Pacquiao. They mentioned me. They mentioned me versus Garcia, not, ‘Keith Thurman, Keith Thurman, Keith Thurman, Keith Thurman.’ Or, ‘Pacquiao, Pacquiao, Pacquiao, Pacquiao.’ If somebody mentioned Pacquiao and Keith Thurman, it was me who mentioned them, who I would like to fight next

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          I wonder how this will go over with fans. A fighter who was built up as the boogeyman now talking about 50-50 ain't really good...
          He's the man holding the cards now. That's what fans will think lol

Comment

Crawford should of signed with haymon,i can't understand why he close to toprank for welterweight

Comment

Crawford -Spence is not realy big fight. Lomachenko will probably have fight with Mikey, it is the same.

Comment

Spence is so afraid of Crawford that he puts Lomachenko in his mouth now. What a bytch Spence is

Comment

The only thing Spence needs to worry about Crawford is getting punched in the face.

Comment

Bob Arum has done Bud dirty, he talks so much about Loma, Bud has been nothing but loyal and then they turn around and give $120 million to Fury, that is a joke and slap in Buds face, get out of that contract ASAP!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Pennsauken1; 04-27-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Spence is so afraid of Crawford that he puts Lomachenko in his mouth now. What a bytch Spence is
                      Imagine...a grown man wrote this post...

Considering the post volume you're probably a media member like Kim or Montero lol

Comment

Working...
                      X