Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Revenge, Outboxes Sor Rungvisai For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the sheep finally admit the only reason Rungvisai won the first fight was HBO hype and what a fraud compubox is? Or are they still happy getting told what to believe by commentary and jagoffs with agendas counting punches from bad eyes and bad angles.

Comment

• Bring on Nietes vs Estrada.

Comment

• Really happy for him.

I can finally put him back in my top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Dude, if Spence who hasn't done jack **** aside from beating a damaged goods welter and a bloated lightweight midget is considered P4P, then Estrada sure as hell deserves to be on the list

and the reason nobody placed JMM ahead of Pacquiao is because everybody knows that W was a fluke, he won due to a PED fueled lucky punch in a fight he was getting destroyed in. JMM ran for the hills and never wanted the 5th match for a reason, you dont win the lottery twice.
          Estrada has a better resume than half of these so called p4p guys.

Estrada is definitely in the p4p list after tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Will the sheep finally admit the only reason Rungvisai won the first fight was HBO hype and what a fraud compubox is? Or are they still happy getting told what to believe by commentary and jagoffs with agendas counting punches from bad eyes and bad angles.

thats a million dollar post...

The Thai only won the first fight because HBO had him pegged as the next pacquiao.. all agenda..

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Really happy for him.

I can finally put him back in my top 10.
              Estrada is top-5.

He has better wins, career, rivals than Crawford, Usyk, GGg

and skillwise he is enormous too

Comment

• Originally posted by BURGERgio View Post
                Then why is Rungvisai on the list then? He only beat an overrated Chocolatito who could only dominate at 112 and lower. And I don’t know about you but Estrada won the first fight 7-5, this was just a masterclass performance; easily 9-3 or 10-2.
                That overrated Chocolatito has beat Estrada in the divisions you denigrated, funny that Chocolatito started to lose in the 4th division immediately after his long time coach passed away but casuals don't know it and can't understand that a long time trainer can be like a figure father for a boxer so his death is devastating.
                About Ruvingsai, he is a tough fighter and when he lost with Cuadras he was close to stop the Mexican indeed, Cuadras was so hurt about the body shots of Ruvingsai that he was so happy about the clash of heads in the beginning of the 8th round after the well known round 7th.
                Said that Estrada is a great boxer and only a great boxer can beat him so call Chocolatito overrated or ask who is Ruvingsai like you did, pfs makes your comment so silly that i feel bad for you and your lack of boxing knowledge.

Comment

• Congratulations FRANCISCO "EL GALLO" ESTRADA!

Estrada put on a masterful boxing performance , a thorough boxing clinic against a top 10 Pound for Pound fighter.

I thought he beat Gonzalez & Rungvisai the first fight. With this great victory over a top 10 P4P fighter and what he's already accomplished, this places Estrada top 5 P4P IMO.

Comment

• Chocolatito had to drain Estrada to beat him and even then it was a draw. He also fought Rungvisai ******ly by trying to trade punches with him. He has no movement at all, his boxing skills suck! He could only brawl so when he found a better brawler he got destroyed. Estrada right now would make easy work of Gonzalez, he can’t weight drain Estrada now.
                    Last edited by BURGERgio; 04-27-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BURGERgio View Post
                      Chocolatito had to drain Estrada to beat him and even then it was a draw. He also fought Rungvisai ******ly by trying to trade punches with him. He has no movement at all, his boxing skills suck! He could only brawl so when he found a better brawler he got destroyed. Estrada right now would make easy work of Gonzalez, he can’t weight drain Estrada now.
                      you sound like a tonto.

Comment

Working...
                      X