Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Revenge, Outboxes Sor Rungvisai For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-0 Estrada, excellent work. Good body shots, making Rungvisai miss.
    2-0 Estrada, close round. Rung landing some good hard shots, but Estrada landing more.
    3-0 Estrada, easy to score, but no hard shots.
    4-0 Estrada.. commentators are saying it's a big round for Estrada, and that Rung is confused.. I just don't see it? Think it's close round - Rungvisai is looking comfortable. Making it more into a brawl.
    4-1 Rungvisai. Estrada is boxing nicely, but he didn't land much. Rung caught him several times with good shots.
    4-2 Rungvisai. Just not seeing what these commentators are saying - Estrada had a few flurries that were OK, but this was a clear Rung round. He's looking good. Still getting outboxed, but he's landing some really good shots, while Estrada hits the gloves majority of the time.
    5-2 Estrada, DOMINATING Rungvisai. This is Estrada's best round, put a beating on Rungvisai.
    6-2 Estrada, those left hooks to the body are absolutely brutal. Rungvisai bringing his arms back when one of those things land.
    6-3 Rungvisai. Finally fighting in southpaw, and getting more success. Close though.
    6-4 Rungvisai. Easy. Gallo getting caught more than a few times with hard shots.
    6-5 Rungvisai. He whipped Estrada's ass that round. VASTLY different fighter in the southpaw.. although Estrada has nobody but himself to blame for taking too many unnecessary risks there. His coach is giving a talking to saying "WTF ARE YOU DOING DUMBASS"
    7-5 Estrada. Easy. Great round for him. He REALLY hurt Rungvisai at the end.

I was probably more generous to Rungvisai in rounds 5-6 than most, at least reading comments etc. I expect something like a 9-3 decision.

Comment

• NO **** FOR YOU!

Comment

• Only times Estrada wasn't in control was when SSR went southpaw and Estrada decided to just stand in the pocket and trade haymakers. The rest of the fight was complete dominance from Estrada

Comment

• Estrada wins easily but need to see a 3rd fight to be convinced...i'm still totally baffled at SSR and his strategy so I would not be surprised if it was injury, illness, or the fix (or just that ******)!

Comment

• GAve the las round to ESTRADA

Estrada won in a pound for pound performance! What a fight!

Estrada in my pound for pound list!

Great win!

Comment

• WTF close ****ing cards!!! What the hell were those judges watching, that was a complete masterclass by Estrada most of the fight. I really can't see anything closer than 117-111

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Wow what a fight

Estrada is p4p with this performance I better see him in those lists after tonight.
                He always was one of the best fighters to me. He's special to watch.

Comment

• Estrada did outstanding but Rungvisai could have made it a lot closer fighting southpaw the whole time.

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Revenge, Outboxes Sor Rungvisai For WBC Title

by Francisco Salazar - INGLEWOOD - Juan Francisco Estrada fought exactly like a Gallo' (which is spanish for rooster') Friday night. Rather than box from distance and sit on a wide lead, Estrada was more than willing to stand and trade against the hard-hitting Srisaket Sor Rungvisai late in the fight. Estrada built an ea...
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Yooo that dude screaming from sor's side is crazy lmfaooooo but Estrada wins easy

Comment

Working...
                      X