Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    First fight

Second fight

I think it's safe to say Estrada's in the best shape of his life for this one
    Look the Photo of the fight against Viloria

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Only 8 replies

Lol

This is why the actual boxing sucks

Fans are pretty ignorant and stupid

This probably is the best fight of the year
      It is a great fight.
      I think a lot of people don't relate to the small guys and that's a shame. Gone are the days of guys like Carbajal who could bring in a ton of people.

You know these guys are going to bring it at a high level for a lot less money than lesser fighters at higher weights.

That's life.

Comment

This is gonna be a classic like their first fight was and which I have watched over 8 times!

SSR is such a terminator and has subtle skills which makes him such an awesome fighter!

Then there’s Estrada, that man is a pure blooded stone cold warrior, he took bombs in the first one and kept on coming and even hurt SSR in the last round! That takes a special fighter to hurt a prime SSR who’s a monster at SuperFly!

This is gonna be another epic firestorm of a war, two warriors who are itching to once again test their mettle in the form of supremely beautiful violent combat!

If you don’t like this fight then you just don’t like boxing and should go watch water polo or NASCAR!

Can’t wait!!!! Get your popcorn ready people!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          This is gonna be a classic like their first fight was and which I have watched over 8 times!

SSR is such a terminator and has subtle skills which makes him such an awesome fighter!

Then there’s Estrada, that man is a pure blooded stone cold warrior, he took bombs in the first one and kept on coming and even hurt SSR in the last round! That takes a special fighter to hurt a prime SSR who’s a monster at SuperFly!

This is gonna be another epic firestorm of a war, two warriors who are itching to once again test their mettle in the form of supremely beautiful violent combat!

If you don’t like this fight then you just don’t like boxing and should go watch water polo or NASCAR!

Can’t wait!!!! Get your popcorn ready people!
          Who you got in the second fight?

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to have a brutal ending.

Possibly a flashback to December 8th, 2012.

Comment

Brilliant card. Being ultra picky, I'd like to have seen a bigger step up for Sims than Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Who you got in the second fight?
                I’m taking SSR by clear decision!

I think he’ll counter Estrada’s bodyshots with his own but he’ll double it over the top with some right hooks!

Estrada is as tough as they come so I don’t see him getting stopped, he’ll try to use bodyshots to slow down SSR’s storm but it won’t be enough once again as the champ takes it by winning the exchanges to the final bell in a war to remember!

Comment

damn Estrada looking beefy, Rungvisai might be in trouble. This might go to a rubber match.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                    damn Estrada looking beefy, Rungvisai might be in trouble. This might go to a rubber match.
                    Estrada looks ready but Rungvisai is a beast and top 10 p4p so it won’t be easy.

Can’t Waite for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      I have a feeling this is going to have a brutal ending.

Possibly a flashback to December 8th, 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X