Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always cherry picking facts to support your narrative doesn't fool anyone. Your smart but you kill your credibility with this repetitious monologue of crap.

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Exactly Oscar never screamed loyalty to any of his trainers didn't scream I'm not a businessman I'm a fighter. lol GGG lied to everyone. Oscar turned pro and it was business from day 1 he never hid that fact. He went through a million trainers adding and removing them constsntly from day 1 actually did more earlier in his career when he was most dominate years before he ever lost a fight. He treated then all as mercenaries and business. Changing them like someone changes clothes. The closest thing to a long term trainer he had as a pro was Mayeather Sr and that relationship ended because Sr refused to train him to fight his own flesh and blood son. GGG had one trainer take him to the top for a decade screaming loyalty, family I'm not a businessman and the moment he loses kicks him to the curb. These fools just need to admit GGG was a fraud from day 1 and you will sleep much better lol

Comment

I've said before and I'll say it again.

GGG is businessman, not idol of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        That's rich coming from De laHoya, he blamed everyone from Roach to Dundie and changed trainers like socks.
        Exactly he changed trainers like socks and guess what he did that day 1 of his career he literally had about 10 different trainers at one one point in his corner before he ever had a loss on his record and never screamed loyalty, family to any of them. Never screamed I'm not a businessman. GGG after decade with Sanchez and all his comments looks like a fraud now. There are alot of things you can cry about with Oscar but he never lied about it not being a business or blew smoke up a trainers azzz. Oscar was consistent good times bad times didn't matter he changed trainers all the same. GGG got his own trainer calling him a fraud and greedy unloyal piece of shyt lol
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-26-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Oscar i have a few random questions... when bernard dropped u with that bodyshot, why did you punch the canvas? Why didn't u get up and punch bernard? Why did you never fight vernon forrest? What company makes the best fishnet stockings? Did millie ever use a dildo on you? What is your favorite kind of coke, is it the chalky white, the tan, or the scales? What's the biggest rail you ever did b4? Can i call you gay la hoya?

Comment

Shut up Fishnets Delahoya you rolling pin up the bum corrupted bastard.

Comment

just look at who theyre fighting next lol

lil g is a DISGRACE

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Exactly Oscar never screamed loyalty to any of his trainers didn't scream I'm not a businessman I'm a fighter. lol GGG lied to everyone. Oscar turned pro and it was business from day 1 he never hid that fact. He went through a million trainers adding and removing them constsntly from day 1 actually did more earlier in his career when he was most dominate years before he ever lost a fight. He treated then all as mercenaries and business. Changing them like someone changes clothes. The closest thing to a long term trainer he had as a pro was Mayeather Sr and that relationship ended because Sr refused to train him to fight his own flesh and blood son. GGG had one trainer take him to the top for a decade screaming loyalty, family I'm not a businessman and the moment he loses kicks him to the curb. These fools just need to admit GGG was a fraud from day 1 and you will sleep much better lol
                Exactly! But it just god to show you how fraudulent these people are that they continue to support and praise a p@ssy pos like ggg! They actually root for him to get away with all this bs

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  Oscar i have a few random questions... when bernard dropped u with that bodyshot, why did you punch the canvas? Why didn't u get up and punch bernard? Why did you never fight vernon forrest? What company makes the best fishnet stockings? Did millie ever use a dildo on you? What is your favorite kind of coke, is it the chalky white, the tan, or the scales? What's the biggest rail you ever did b4? Can i call you gay la hoya?
                  Say what you want about DLH but he was way better than ggg and he fought way more people

Comment

I find it hilarious that ODLH thinks that he has ground stand on criticizing GGG here with what he paid his trainers. Just stfu Oscar

Comment

Canelo waited YEARS to face GGG. they waited to the point that ppl were disgusted. Threw his belt away and all. And the 2 fights the had were a sham. Canelo LOST the 1st one. Watch the wnd fight with the volume turned down. Ppl are blinded by canelo's aggression. He wasn't landing much. If you wanna give him the 2nd fight, no big deal. Its a matter of what u like. And to say oscar was better than GGG, again in what way? Oscar was great but so is GGG. in boxing the average fan isn't objective. They either love a guy or hate a guy. this is usually reflected in their comments. Ppl that know boxing know that for years GGG was avoided by damned near all top fighters in and around his weight class. Would prime oscar beat prime GGG? NO because he couldn't hurt him. Oscar wouldnt even fight GGG. Hell, He ducked vernon forrest.

Comment

Working...
                      X