Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Very Focused on Winning a Third Title at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Very Focused on Winning a Third Title at 154

After fighting in back-to-back draws, both which could have gone his way, welterweight contender Jessie Vargas is not deterred about his future in the sport. Fighting under a new promoter, network and trainer has given Vargas more motivation to continue being one of the top fighters in the welterweight division. Vargas will face Humberto Soto in a crossroads clash Friday night at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The 10-round bout will be part of the stellar Matchroom Boxing card that will stream live on DAZN (7:30 p.m. ET/ 4:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jessie Vargas is cool.

Comment

I read a piece were he was talking up a fight with Laim Smith. I'd be down for that.

Comment

Id love to see Jessie school that baffoon Munguia.

Comment

It is not going to happen, unfortunately for him his best days are gone. Plus, he has Victor Ortiz shoes to fill in.

Comment

Jessie Vargas and Kell Brook came close to fighting each other once, why did that fight fall through? I'd be up for that fight at 154, then the winner can fight for a title.

Comment

Focused???

Give me a beark. Focus on Soto. This bout will go the distance and Jessie Vargas better not try to play any games with Humberto Soto. If Vargas boxes and avoids the in-fight he is likely to outpoint Soto and win most rounds. If Soto forces the issue and Vargas takes the bait, an upset could be the last nail in the coffin for the “Pride of Las Vegas”.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I read a piece were he was talking up a fight with Laim Smith. I'd be down for that.
                Yeah I would tune in also.

Comment

Vargas would beat Dunguia

Comment

Working...
                  X