No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Emerges as Frontrunner in Joshua Sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
    a Mexican or Cuban for AJs USpremiere. I dont know. Aint there any US fighters out there who are worth it? Is american Boxing this bad Right now?
    It's not like AJ was born in London.

Comment

I'd rather see Andy than Ortiz, but I don't see how AJ gets $20 mil for this.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
        Joshua fighting another stiff, what a surprise!!!!! If he's not fighting a named fighter at the twilight of their career he's fighting soft punching small fighters. Can we now agree Joshua is NOT to be considered the best heavyweight anymore. What a joke!!
        Parker, Whyte, Brezeale, Martin - all undefeated in their prime top 10 hws ....and Wlad that's a solid resume for just 22 fights. Suppose u think Wilder is the best - with long list of 38 tomato cans..an old slow Cuban and a Fat Flabby Fury who he was gifted a draw with.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          It was first down to 6 names, Luis Ortiz, Andy Ruiz, Michael Hunter, Manuel Charr, Agit Kabayel and Trevor Bryan but now...

The final four guys are Andy Ruiz, Michael Hunter, Trevor Bryan and Manuel Charr.
          Charr?!?!?! Wtf. Thats disturbing news.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            It's Ruiz or maybe Hunter. Charr won't get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I agree, when I saw Char's name on the list I was smh.

If you Google Anthony Joshua list of opponents, articles come up about who is in the running to fight Joshua.

Comment

Andy ruiz is more dangerous than that fat geezer Ortiz. I dont see why people are so fascinated by Him. If he is great as people make him out to be, he should have beaten wilder. He was supposed to win that one. He was at the finish line and he slipped like an idiot.

I hope it’s Ruiz..

Comment

fres oquendo ?

Comment

Ortiz please don't disappoint your fans. Go for that money. You will never make that figure until you retire. Wilder won't give you that money because he is fighting Whyte after Breazeale and Joshua or Fury after that. Plus, you will be 43 by then

Comment

That is one American boxer who is brave enough to take that challenge, war Andy!

Comment

Working...
                      X