No announcement yet.

Lmao abel wanted 10 percent of ggg's purse. Lolllllll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao abel wanted 10 percent of ggg's purse. Lolllllll

Yah $10 million for being a lazy **** and giving no new advice in between rds and not adapting at all. GTFO Mitt boy.

https://twitter.com/jamesgogue/statu...42853332717568

Truth is no one knows how much Abel was getting and how much GGG offered him after signing with DAZN.

Sanchez says he's getting 1/5 of what he used to get and that sounds ridiculous if true.

Comment

Isn't 10%-15% of the purse the standard range for a trainer to get?

Comment

That's standard. Lol @ casuals around here...

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Truth is no one knows how much Abel was getting and how much GGG offered him after signing with DAZN.

Sanchez says he's getting 1/5 of what he used to get and that sounds ridiculous if true.
          Well if Abel is telling the truth & he went from getting 10% (a standard trainer %) & GGG offered him 2% after nearly a decade together thats some bs. I don't think I've ever heard of a top ten caliber fighter at the top level of the sport only paying his trainer 2%. Thats f#cking nuts. I'm dying to hear GGG's side of the story doe.

But as I said in another thread too Abel sunk his own battleship by not sticking with Team GGG during his post fight remarks for the 2nd fight. You don't go saying your guy lost a close disputed fight that most fans thought he won. You go through the motions of "we wuz robbed" publicly even if you don't believe it. Abel shoulda been fired imo after that whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Yah $10 million for being a lazy **** and giving no new advice in between rds and not adapting at all. GTFO Mitt boy.

https://twitter.com/jamesgogue/statu...42853332717568
            How do you feel about ggg taking advantage of you guys?

He’s really milking his idiot fans for all he can lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Well if Abel is telling the truth & he went from getting 10% (a standard trainer %) & GGG offered him 2% after nearly a decade together thats some bs. I don't think I've ever heard of a top ten caliber fighter at the top level of the sport only paying his trainer 2%. Thats f#cking nuts. I'm dying to hear GGG's side of the story doe.

But as I said in another thread too Abel sunk his own battleship by not sticking with Team GGG during his post fight remarks for the 2nd fight. You don't go saying your guy lost a close disputed fight that most fans thought he won. You go through the motions of "we wuz robbed" publicly even if you don't believe it. Abel shoulda been fired imo after that whole thing.
              Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

That’s called having yes men around you.

Abel was not gonna baby his ass anymore.

Comment

I think roach is getting 10% but maxes out at 100,000$
                  and pac gave him a million bonus to really show his appreciation for him

Comment

So gg is getting 100 mil a fight? He’s being a cheap bastard if he doesn’t wanna pay the guy who molded him the last few years

Comment

Working...
                    X