No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Decides To Part Ways With Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Right.. thats why its the most talked about fight in the world right now huh? Trending worldwide. Thats right stfu

I won poster of the year in this forum. An achievement you can only dream of. Google me, you have no idea that you’re talking to a celebrity. FO my face dude I dont want to abuse u
    Lil bytche, most talked about because of it being a GROSS mismatch kinda like how you're a GROSS idiot.

Poster of the year, while that's not true (you're a habitual liar), how pathetic is your life when you consider your status on an obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement? Pretty sad.......

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Lil bytche, most talked about because of it being a GROSS mismatch kinda like how you're a GROSS idiot.

Poster of the year, while that's not true (you're a habitual liar), how pathetic is your life when you consider your status on an obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement? Pretty sad.......
      *Smacks you really hard in the face for repeating something I told you not to* Disobedient POS.. And you’re gross you weirdo. Im handsome af. Ugly bsh

It is true and Im considered P4P one of the greatest of all time in this forum and Ive only had a 7 year career so what you gotta say now?! BOW DOWN AND ASK FOR MY BLESSING YOU **** *pulls down your pants so everyone sees ur tiny deek XD*

Comment

• That lost against Álvarez was big

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Might have something to do with Sanchez telling GGG to his face you losing the fight and then throwing him under the bus after the fight not only telling reporters he didn't think GGG won the fight but he said GGG didn't follow the game plan and that he didn't want GGG backing away from a Mexican Style fight. He knows GGG lost and GGG is moving on from anything Mexican Style he traumatized after Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz.
          Exactly this what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            *Smacks you really hard in the face for repeating something I told you not to* Disobedient POS.. And you’re gross you weirdo. Im handsome af. Ugly bsh

It is true and Im considered P4P one of the greatest of all time in this forum and Ive only had a 7 year career so what you gotta say now?! BOW DOWN AND ASK FOR MY BLESSING YOU **** *pulls down your pants so everyone sees ur tiny deek XD*
            Lil bytche, there you go again with the fantasies.

Again, how pathetic is your life when you consider your status on an obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement. Sad...........

Comment

• Smart move. I may be wrong, but I don't remember Abel telling GGG to cut off the ring in either of the Canelo fights. Which is totally daft. Will be interesting to see who he goes with now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Smart move. I may be wrong, but I don't remember Abel telling GGG to cut off the ring in either of the Canelo fights. Which is totally daft. Will be interesting to see who he goes with now.
                Yes he did go back and look at the i between rds but it’s not Abel’s fault ggg couldn’t do it.

Comment

• Surprising, wonder who he will go with next

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    After Robert Garica said GGG lost to canelo easily had it scored 8-4 canelo? lol

Garcia having a stupid scorecard is completely irrelevant.
                    Stylistically, Garcia would be a good fit for GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Smart move. I may be wrong, but I don't remember Abel telling GGG to cut off the ring in either of the Canelo fights. Which is totally daft. Will be interesting to see who he goes with now.
                      Sanchez wanted him to fight, come forward in the rematch. GGG refused and instead boxed and stayed back, after claiming he will fight Mexican style. He was pushed back by Canelo.

You don’t cut off the ring when you’re boxing, you do that as the aggressor.

Comment

Working...
                      X