Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Turned Down $5M, Asked For $10M To Fight Joshua 6/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    Ortiz is 40 going on 48 he should get the last couple best paychecks he can. I wouldn't put it past him to beat Joshua either he was beating Wilder right up til he screwed up 2 rounds too early, didn't look wore out or anything just fked up and got caught. He would make a good fight for either guy just like the Wilder fight was pretty damn good. Hopefully time hasn't caught up all the way to him.
    Winning rounds off Joshua and Wilder is night and day. Wilder will lose to Breazeale and you will see how different they really are. Not sure why fans think out boxing Wilder is not common, it's very common .Ortiz wouldn't have it so easy against AJ, he doesn't fall behind in fights , where the announcers are saying he's getting out boxed.

Comment

• Lolsss, bunch of ******ed Wilder fan sissies all saying 5m is small while forgetting Wilder the great ducker fought Ortiz for 500k for just one belt...3 belts is offered plus 5m yet this poor excuse of a man says it is a low ball and had the nerve to demand 10m...someone who has never made more than 500k in one fight...you just can’t make this up...from fighting on undercards in his last fight for paltry 100-200k he gets offered 5m plus a chance to win 3 belts yet he calls the offer low ball??? PBC is killing boxing in general and this same boxers would pay the price once casuals realise all the BS going on and how they are getting fleeced by PBC and it’s cronies. Al Haymon is a cancer to the sport of boxing and must be banned for life! He is the Sepp Blatter of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
        No, it has not.
        He was supposedly a boogeyman that everyone was avoiding. Then he was Ko’d by the lesser regarded champion of the division, and has now avoided a 5 million dollar showdown against Joshua.
        You are far inflating Ortiz’s worth for some reason
        Not a duck, and yes Ortiz is 4th in popularity behind Joshua, Wilder, Fury. Even casuals know that. But hey, you keep saying otherwise if it makes you feel better. Ortiz is smart to not take this fight at less than Miller's fee. Hearn flat out insulted Ortiz with that. Hope we see Joshua/Ortiz within the next year, before Luis retires. IMO it will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          My point, expressed twice, flew right past you. I'll resist trying a 3rd time because I prefer to think that you're more stubborn than stupid.
          You have no point. You are just delusional, as all Wilder fans.

Comment

• Thing is these days is fighters want crazy money for doing nothing / playing it safe

Ortiz is in no mans land when it comes to being mando for Joshua’s belts and wilder pays peanuts

5 million - take your beating like a man f**k off back to the cayo’s loaded
            Last edited by Straightener; 04-25-2019, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• 5m is a great offer especially since his biggest pay day was 500k

Hearn has vowed to expose Ortiz as he offered more than 5m and they are lying just to duck the fight

Ortiz rep is in the gutter

All talk

Comment

• Ridiculous, they didn't want the fight at this time. I don't think Ortiz is afraid I don't think these guys are scared of each other but it's just too short notice. He could just say that rather than act as if he's been low balled.

Comment

• Theres only one reason someone who's career high pay day is 500k turns down 5 million plus at this late stage of his career. He ain't gonna pass the VADA. Otherwise, what's he waiting for. It's not as if he gonna have a long unbeaten run as champion in his future - he too old for that. He at the stage he should be fighting for the highest pay checks and it ain't gonna get higher than this. He missing the boat on getting the big bucks as I doubt he get another opportunity for this cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Not a duck, and yes Ortiz is 4th in popularity behind Joshua, Wilder, Fury. Even casuals know that. But hey, you keep saying otherwise if it makes you feel better. Ortiz is smart to not take this fight at less than Miller's fee. Hearn flat out insulted Ortiz with that. Hope we see Joshua/Ortiz within the next year, before Luis retires. IMO it will happen.
                    Lolsss you must be smoking something cheap, Ortiz, 4th in popularity??? Hahaha don’t make me laugh, wait...it is a joke right????silly Wilder fan girls are so delusional...if he is that popular why was his fights after Wilder undercards??? He has never been in a PPV fight you shill...not counting he Is drug cheat just like fat baby Miller

Comment

• I think that's a fair deal cause Ortiz will be a tougher fight and Ortiz and Joshua a much bigger fight then with big baby

Comment

Working...
                      X