Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Turned Down $5M, Asked For $10M To Fight Joshua 6/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    And how long would you like to see DAZN throwing silly money about like it's going out of fashion? That's a strange reason to want to see a nobody get paid crazy amounts.

Too many cowards and greedy, delusional b1tches for my taste.
    Once you set the market like that...it is no going back and being prepared to pay Big Baby that much Money you have set the tone for EVERYBODY to feel like they should get that much money if not more despite how much less they been paid in their careers

Also with 5 Weeks or so left...DAZN is a bit desperate right now lets be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      LOL, Hello, there mate! I wondered when you would show up. You're trolling pretty hard today huh, Sid?

So how is everything in your neck of the woods? Are you Okay? What's troubling you?
      I'm not the one trolling here. But if you live in an alternative universe or have mental problems, you could come to that conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        It wasn't a 10 million dollar demand, it was a 10 million dollar asked. It's called negotiating. The article stated that Kern Was preparing another offer, sounds like Ortiz and his team are right where they want to be. Why are you and others so much against a fighter seeking to maximize his purse every time he steps in the ring?
        Keep that same energy when it's done to an American fighter. I'm sure you'll support it with all your might. Wouldn't want the American to be called a coward for refusing to pay a nobody 10 Mill when his biggest payday is only 500K.

That would be bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
          This the kinda nonsense people spew when they have an agenda
          Exactly.

So Eddie offered Ortiz $5m (4.5m more than his career highest pay day) and a shot at the HW titles.

That really sounds like someone doing all they can to avoid a fight....

Ortiz has ducked the fight. The question is did he do it because he knew he would fail a drugs test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Ok snowflake
            No problem you delusional simpleton.

Comment

Check my records, I don't call fighters cowards. I will leave that to the puzzies who don't fight but come on NSB talking trash to feel better about their weak asz lives.
              You've done nothing but trash AJ and say he's the one ducking. You may not have used to word "Coward" but you have put all the blame on him and supported the one who actually is ducking in Deontay.

So save yourself playing word games.

Comment

Ok fella. Whatever you say. Mom gave you your phone privileges back and you have been trolling all day.
                Point out where I was trolling? Where was I being the unreasonable one?

The only ones trolling are the Wilder squad as per usual. Need to spread their AJ hate around with crazy and insane reasons. Yet you don't say nothing to them. You actually support them.

Maybe your mum can give back your common sense so as be able to converse with adults in the real world and not the delusional one you seem to exist in. With a little hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  Hearn will do all he can to prevent Ortiz from putting a beating on juicesha. They will try to get that blob Ruiz in there
                  They're going back with another offer in the hope of getting the delusional coward into the ring.

What was Wilder doing only paying him 500K? Was that him trying his hardest to duck like he's done his whole career? It would have been a good idea actually after nearly getting taken out by him. But don't worry, the usual corruption was there to save the American like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by blitted_master View Post
                    Nothing wrong with that. Taking a fight of this magnitude on such short notice, Ortiz deserves his big payday. Hearn is so tight-fisted with his money.
                    Oh shut up you idiot.
                    'Fans ' like you are enabling ****ty corrupt promoters to screw us out of fights.
                    Your are getting screwed in the ass and then thanking the guy for doing it. Open your f*****g eyes..There was plenty of money there for Ortiz.
                    There's just no way to.make a case for him not accepting millions, and a chance at 4 belts. He's 40 ffs.

It is crystal.clear what is happening. Hearn is not welcome stateside, as he is fair and deals transparently. They prefer the Don King model, and will slam.the door in his face whenever they can.
                    I hope Hearn wins the battle, he's better for boxing, and I am a boxing fan, not a promoter fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Once you set the market like that...it is no going back and being prepared to pay Big Baby that much Money you have set the tone for EVERYBODY to feel like they should get that much money if not more despite how much less they been paid in their careers

Also with 5 Weeks or so left...DAZN is a bit desperate right now lets be honest
                      Oh DAZN do need a legit opponent. But if they can't get one, that's Miller's fault, not AJ's.

Did Floyd set the bar when he got paid less than Gatti and De La Hoya? Of course not. This is just a cowards way of avoiding a beating. He even said he'd accept any money on offer for the AJ fight but has been found to be nothing but another liar. The only way they'll do it, is with an obscene amount. Boxing and fighting for the Heavyweight championship should not be like this. It's a f3cking disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                      X