Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    I bet wilder would jump at the chance to face Ruiz for all the marbles...vs aj, he “wasn’t interested”. Wilder should thank Ruiz for taking the pressure off him...so should the clowns who were reduced to whining about last year...no need to make excuses anymore. It’s been enjoyable watching you squirm and talk in circles tho😆

I think the reason why you fkn idiots believed AJ's lies and bullshlt.....

is because you fkn idiots actually thought that AJ could beat Wilder

it actually never occurred to you that.....

1) every AJ opponent hit him with their best punch
    2) Fury is technically better than AJ, yet Wilder dropped him TWICE
    3) AJ does not look very resilient, and Wilder hits a lot harder than Ruiz

lets face it..... Poshua Spice would get WRECKED by Wilder even worse than he got WRECKED by the short fat Mexican

FACT: Joshua should taken the $50m

better money, less embarrassment

#itiswildersworldbaby
    #karma
    #justice
    #hardluckAJ
    #onemorehypejobdown

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I think the reason why you fkn idiots believed AJ's lies and bullshlt.....

is because you fkn idiots actually thought that AJ could beat Wilder

it actually never occurred to you that.....

1) every AJ opponent hit him with their best punch
      2) Fury is technically better than AJ, yet Wilder dropped him TWICE
      3) AJ does not look very resilient, and Wilder hits a lot harder than Ruiz

lets face it..... Poshua Spice would get WRECKED by Wilder even worse than he got WRECKED by the short fat Mexican

FACT: Joshua should taken the $50m

better money, less embarrassment

#itiswildersworldbaby
      #karma
      #justice
      #hardluckAJ
      #onemorehypejobdown
      He still could beat wilder. I’ve always felt he was a bit too chinny, but it’s not like wilder can’t be hurt. Losing to Ruiz is not any kind of indication of how an aj vs wilder fight would go. Wilder has looked lack lustre for long stretches of fights vs guys less skilled than Joshua.

Lol @ how brave you’ve suddenly become...not having to make excuses for wilder anymore has reinvigorated you.

Comment

• lol remember when GGG was saying he was a "small middleweight" and couldnt fight at 168 when Ward was there.

man oh man Ward would have sent GGG into another planet. GGG knew this.

Comment

• Oh how easily history is rewritten.

Comment

He still could beat wilder. I’ve always felt he was a bit too chinny, but it’s not like wilder can’t be hurt. Losing to Ruiz is not any kind of indication of how an aj vs wilder fight would go. Wilder has looked lack lustre for long stretches of fights vs guys less skilled than Joshua.

Lol @ how brave you’ve suddenly become...not having to make excuses for wilder anymore has reinvigorated you.

like I said..... Fury is technically better than AJ, yet Wilder dropped him TWICE..... and I think that Fury could be more resilient than Joshua as well..... the fat Mexican kid was ringing his head like a bell

if Wilder hits AJ like Klitschko hit him, and like Ruiz hit him, and like..... pretty much every other AJ opponent hit him..... it is goodnight Irene

and I never made excuses for Wilder, I laughed at your excuses for AJ

excuses like..... it's in the past doe, it doesn't count LMAO

hey, stop sulking..... you said that you were happy for Ruiz

just remember..... Ruiz WRECKING AJ yesterday, does not get AJ off the hook for ducking Wilder 2x in 2018 m'kay

Comment

pacfans lying:
              " Manny aint ducking Floyd... Floyd is the ducker "

God intervened:
              Manny got leveled by Marquez... and then outclassed by Floyd

golovkin fans lying:
              " Gennady aint ducking Ward... Ward is the ducker "

God intervened:
              Golovkin went to hell-and-back with Jacobs... and then lost to Canelo

joshua fans lying:
              " AJ aint ducking Wilder..... Wilder is the ducker "

God intervened:
              AJ got dropped 4x by a short fat Mexican in his US debut

the moral of the story:

God is a boxing fan, and he HATES liars.....

so.....

1) NEVER lie and mislead your idiot fanbase
              2) NEVER avoid a threat..... be about that life

boxrec:
              God 3-0-0

lmaooooooooooooooooo this is it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

aj bot battered around the ring by a guy with no reach, he was backed up the whole fight, no jab, no endurance, no head movement, left hand always down at his side, flat footed TIL THIS DAY, and you really think he will beat wilder?
                Last edited by uppercut510; 06-03-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

like I said..... Fury is technically better than AJ, yet Wilder dropped him TWICE..... and I think that Fury could be more resilient than Joshua as well..... the fat Mexican kid was ringing his head like a bell

if Wilder hits AJ like Klitschko hit him, and like Ruiz hit him, and like..... pretty much every other AJ opponent hit him..... it is goodnight Irene

and I never made excuses for Wilder, I laughed at your excuses for AJ

excuses like..... it's in the past doe, it doesn't count LMAO

hey, stop sulking..... you said that you were happy for Ruiz

just remember..... Ruiz WRECKING AJ yesterday, does not get AJ off the hook for ducking Wilder 2x in 2018 m'kay

Lol...you made no excuses for wilder. He “moved on” doe. It doesn’t matter much at this point. You are relieved. Back to spamming aj/wilder threads with all kinds of gifs and hashtags lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    aj bot battered around the ring by a guy with no reach, he was backed up the whole fight, no jab, no endurance, no head movement, left hand always down at his side, flat footed TIL THIS DAY, and you really think he will beat wilder?
                    He looked like right **** after getting hurt. It all started when he jumped in for the kill. Aj gets wobbled or hurt in almost every damn fight, we didn’t really learn anything new...he just couldn’t recover this time. Wilder and Ruiz couldn’t be more different, so I’m not gonna look at this as an indication that aj definitely loses to wilder. I’ve always given the edge to wilder because of aj’s lack of durability, but it was still the best fight that could be made in the division.

Comment

Lol...you made no excuses for wilder. He “moved on” doe. It doesn’t matter much at this point. You are relieved. Back to spamming aj/wilder threads with all kinds of gifs and hashtags lol.

that is not an excuse, that is a fact

you do not want to acknowledge that is a fact..... because you needed to quickly shove your head up your own ass, when you saw AJ/Hearn shlt the bed after Wilder accepted their $15m offer

$15m

#lastyeardoe
                      #inthepastdoe
                      #AJgotWRECKEDbyashortfatMexicandoe

Comment

Working...
                      X