Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    he was offered a 3 fight deal, which included the same guy he's fighting next for more money, then Joshua and the option for a rematch...wilder's own manager confirmed this. their reason for turning the fight down was they didn't know what Joshua was going to be getting. essentially he would have fought the same damn opponent he's fighting now, plus the fight he allegedly wants, for the undisputed hw championship of the world.

if he wasn't interested in that deal, then fair enough...but why meet with them to entertain it and then completely shut down any future negotiations without even making a counter. they chose another path...one that's different from what he's been selling for the last 2 years. one face, once champion doe...

no, he was offered a 4-fight deal

like I said earlier..... you are short on a lot of details bud

first, you ran around assuring everyone that things have changed..... when it is obvious that Team Wilder moved on simply because things have not changed..... then, you say this..... "that's different from what he's been selling for the last 2 years", seemingly forgetting about your assurances that things have changed lol

Wilder moved on..... he tried to make that fight, and received nothing but lies false-promises and pen-losing for his troubles..... so, he moved on

Joshua got what he wanted..... not getting stretched by Wilder, and his idiot fans running around believing his silly excuses.....

you can happily forget about Posh crawling up his own ass over the 50m..... and you can happily forget about Posh shltting himself and losing his pen when Wilder accepted their 15m offer, if you really need to..... but, we know what happened

by " we ", I mean..... reasonable adults with a semblance of pride

you guys who believe hollow promises and lies from your "boys" really are fools..... I did not believe any promises from my boys Canelo Ward Marquez etc..... I just sat back and watched them do it..... meaning that I did not need to embarrass myself making DUMB excuses for a guy who lied to me

wow, what a life you Golovkin and Joshua fans have

only an idiot would blindly believe that the guy who lowballed Wilder 12m..... suddenly presented him with a fair, no-strings, no-hook, compromise, worth over 300% MORE, only a few months later

CLEARLY, Wilder made every effort to make that fight..... based on that, CLEARLY you would be a fool to blindly believe that proven liars suddenly made him a killer deal that nobody could possibly refuse unless they were scared

what suddenly made Wilder scared, because it was nothing that Joshua did?

come on man, what a tool..... go make your casual-fanboy excuses somewhere else

Comment

he was offered a 3 fight deal.....

excuse-boy, here is your real problem.....

when you clowns were running around making DUMB excuses to justify why Golovkin shat the bed over Derevyanchenko..... we pointed out that it wasn't just Derevyanchenko, Golovkin avoided a PILE of fighters who were much better than the scrubs he fought.....

..... we pointed out that you guys have been making DUMB excuses for Golovkin for YEARS..... Derevyanchenko was just the latest..... and he was not the common denominator in ALL of those fights not happening, Golovkin was

well, buckle up and get ready for round 2..... because, I highly doubt that Poshua ****e will fight Fury either..... and yet, Wilder had no problem fighting Fury..... so the common denominator in Joshua/Wilder and Joshua/Fury not happening will be..... Joshua

when will you excuse-making muppets feel as DUMB as you look?

#noshame

Comment

• Golovkin Wants Rolls To Be..... " Comfortable "

Comment

• 164, 175..doesnt matter. its over for old man. unless he wants to keep facing nobodies for rest of his life. if him and Canelo have 3rd fight and he wont win convincingly, he can keep that warrior character to himself. hire and fire coaches etc. keep that **** to yourself. all respect lost after Canelo II fight. so much talk, against guy who cheated, and couldnt prove anything in the ring. mexican style my ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

first, you ran around assuring everyone that things have changed..... when it is obvious that Team Wilder moved on simply because things have not changed..... then, you say this..... "that's different from what he's been selling for the last 2 years", seemingly forgetting about your assurances that things have changed lol

Wilder moved on..... he tried to make that fight, and received nothing but lies false-promises and pen-losing for his troubles..... so, he moved on

Joshua got what he wanted..... not getting stretched by Wilder, and his idiot fans running around believing his silly excuses.....

you can happily forget about Posh crawling up his own ass over the 50m..... and you can happily forget about Posh shltting himself and losing his pen when Wilder accepted their 15m offer, if you really need to..... but, we know what happened

you guys who believe hollow promises and lies from your "boys" really are fools..... I did not believe any promises from my boys Canelo Ward Marquez etc..... I just sat back and watched them do it..... meaning that I did not need to embarrass myself making DUMB excuses for a guy who lied to me

only an idiot would blindly believe that the guy who lowballed Wilder 12m..... suddenly presented him with a fair, no-strings, no-hook, compromise, worth over 300% MORE, only a few months later

CLEARLY, Wilder made every effort to make that fight..... based on that, CLEARLY you would be a fool to blindly believe that proven liars suddenly made him a killer deal that nobody could possibly refuse unless they were scared

There were 2 deals offered...3 and 4. I’m not reading the rest of your drivel...your just talking in circles repeating all the same bs lol.

Comment

excuse-boy, here is your real problem.....

when you clowns were running around making DUMB excuses to justify why Golovkin shat the bed over Derevyanchenko..... we pointed out that it wasn't just Derevyanchenko, Golovkin avoided a PILE of fighters who were much better than the scrubs he fought.....

..... we pointed out that you guys have been making DUMB excuses for Golovkin for YEARS..... Derevyanchenko was just the latest..... and he was not the common denominator in ALL of those fights not happening, Golovkin was

well, buckle up and get ready for round 2..... because, I highly doubt that Poshua ****e will fight Fury either..... and yet, Wilder had no problem fighting Fury..... so the common denominator in Joshua/Wilder and Joshua/Fury not happening will be..... Joshua

when will you excuse-making muppets feel as DUMB as you look?

#noshame
              I don’t think you can keep all the people you argue with straight in your head. Your rants are cringeworthy...I honestly don’t wtf your talking about half the time.

Comment

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.espn.c...3fplatform=amp

Comment

There were 2 deals offered...3 and 4. I’m not reading the rest of your drivel...your just talking in circles repeating all the same bs lol.

cool..... then I will get straight to the good part for ya

only an idiot would blindly believe that the guy who lowballed Wilder 12m..... suddenly presented him with a fair, no-strings, no-hooks, compromise..... worth over 300% MORE, only a few months later

CLEARLY, Wilder made every effort to make that fight..... based on that, CLEARLY you would be a fool to blindly believe that proven liars suddenly made him a killer deal that nobody could possibly refuse..... unless they were scared, like a little kid

Comment

cool..... then I will get straight to the good part for ya

only an idiot would blindly believe that the guy who lowballed Wilder 12m..... suddenly presented him with a fair, no-strings, no-hooks, compromise..... worth over 300% MORE, only a few months later

CLEARLY, Wilder made every effort to make that fight..... based on that, CLEARLY you would be a fool to blindly believe that proven liars suddenly made him a killer deal that nobody could possibly refuse..... unless they were scared, like a little kid

so wilder allegedly accepted the lowball, but did a 180 when he was offered "300% more" a few months later. every effort doe...

Comment

so wilder allegedly accepted the lowball, but did a 180 when he was offered "300% more" a few months later. every effort doe...

like I have told you many times..... when it became obvious that the "new" Team Bullshlt were just blowing smoke for their ******ed fans..... Team Wilder moved on

" 300% more "

and..... the contract actually mentioned AJ by name this time ? looool

with NO strings..... NO hooks..... NO hollow promises..... ?

good on ya

hey, I hear that Fast Eddie just pulled the same rubbish with Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X