Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Nah...the one where finkel said wilder isn’t interested in fighting Joshua next. He’s “moved on” to fight breazeale for less money and not fight aj after that...chasing the fight doe. If this was Joshua you’d be blowing your load lol. You’d take time away from ggg threads to spam Joshua threads calling him a duck. Now all you can do is talk about last year, cuz right now wilder’s team sure doesn’t look like they “clearly want the fight” as you assured everyone.🤣

what don't you understand.....

FACT: Wilder already tried to make that fight
    FACT: they passed
    FACT: Wilder has moved on

what did you expect him to do..... ?

lie, and then fight a bum while crying to the media..... like Golovkin?

Comment

• FACT: no matter what stories crybaby fans try to spin about Wilder.....

it will not erase the lies, the low-balling, and the pen-dropping, from Hearn and AJ

IT HAPPENED !!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        what don't you understand.....

FACT: Wilder already tried to make that fight
        FACT: they passed
        FACT: Wilder has moved on

what did you expect him to do..... ?

lie, and then fight a bum while crying to the media..... like Golovkin?
        Fact: Hearn/dazn are trying to make the fight
        Fact: wilder passed
        Fact: you avoid those threads like the plague cuz you don’t wanna look like a damn fool defending wilder.

He moved on doe...

Comment

Fact: you avoid those threads like the plague cuz you don’t wanna look like a damn fool defending wilder.

He moved on doe...

right, so..... the guys who had Wilder on the hook for 15m about 6 months, but PASSED..... are now suddenly genuine, and are falling over themselves to hurl 50m at Wilder

riiiiight, that sounds logical

Hearn dummied you

the fact is, Wilder moved on from the disingenuous low-ball liars

he is making his own path, rather than become Hearns little bltch

it was obviously a good choice, because.....

1) Wilder is not committed to a future with disingenuous hustlers who are clearly far more interested in Joshua than they are in him..... like BeGGGkin did, with Canelo

2) Wilder has GREAT partners, in Haymon/Espinoza

3) Wilder will fight anyone, and probably win... so...

4) the questions over who is best will have to be answered, so...

5) a Joshua fight is inevitable

6) Wilder will now land that fight on his terms, when the Joshua fans are sick of excuses and poor opponents

let me know when you are ready and I will pass on the word
          Last edited by aboutfkntime; 05-03-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

He moved on doe...

stop trying to change the subject.....

Canelo is about to fight Danny Jacobs !!

you guys should be happy about that

oh, right..... I forgot..... Golovkin is about to fight Steve Rolls.....

so you guys are hanging your head in shame

Comment

He moved on doe...
              Dont even try to educate a stubborn troll like him.

Just look at his posts, he spends an average of 7 hours every friggin day of his life in the past 4+ years on this forum posting angry insulting lies, misinformations and fairy tales, he lives in his own reality by now. Dude needs help badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                right, so..... the guys who had Wilder on the hook for 15m about 6 months, but PASSED..... are now suddenly genuine, and are falling over themselves to hurl 50m at Wilder

riiiiight, that sounds logical

Hearn dummied you

the fact is, Wilder moved on from the disingenuous low-ball liars

he is making his own path, rather than become Hearns little bltch

it was obviously a good choice, because.....

1) Wilder is not committed to a future with disingenuous hustlers who are clearly far more interested in Joshua than they are in him..... like BeGGGkin did, with Canelo

2) Wilder has GREAT partners, in Haymon/Espinoza

3) Wilder will fight anyone, and probably win... so...

4) the questions over who is best will have to be answered, so...

5) a Joshua fight is inevitable

6) Wilder will now land that fight on his terms, when the Joshua fans are sick of excuses and poor opponents

let me know when you are ready and I will pass on the word
                Lol...”let’s talk about last year so I can continue blaming Hearn”. Anything to smooth out that uncomfortable feeling of cognitive dissonance. Probably why you’re suddenly avoiding that topic and came back to ggg threads.��

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Just look at his posts, he spends an average of 7 hours every friggin day of his life in the past 4+ years on this forum posting angry insulting lies, misinformations and fairy tales, he lives in his own reality by now. Dude needs help badly.
                  This guy actually believes he’s not just a fan of the sport...he genuinely feels he knows the inner workings of the sport on some other level, but offers no reasoning other than, “I boxed when I was 10 years old”...that was over 40 years ago ffs. At least that wbc ibf guy actually attempts to prove his alleged inside knowledge of the sport, although I think that guy isn’t all there either. He once claimed to have an IQ in the 170’s lol...that’s like Stephen Hawking level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post

at least I don't think Pac beat Mayweather

Comment

This guy actually believes he’s not just a fan of the sport...he genuinely feels he knows the inner workings of the sport on some other level, but offers no reasoning other than, “I boxed when I was 10 years old”...that was over 40 years ago ffs. At least that wbc ibf guy actually attempts to prove his alleged inside knowledge of the sport, although I think that guy isn’t all there either. He once claimed to have an IQ in the 170’s lol...that’s like Stephen Hawking level.

I have never said any such thing

never discussed my IQ, nor anyone elses

will you be providing a link ?

or is that comment trash, like most of the other stuff that you write ?

Comment

Working...
                      X