Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Unconcerned About Getting Fair Shake With Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Unconcerned About Getting Fair Shake With Judges

Daniel Jacobs knew exactly what he signed up for when agreeing to face Saul Canelo' Alvarez in Las Vegas. It's never once discouraged him from going through with the biggest opportunity of his boxing career. The two-time middleweight titlist from Brooklyn will enter as the B-side of the promotion when he faces Alvarez in their May 4 middleweight unification bout. The event will take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, a town where Alvarez has been the benefactor of several scorecards which reek of favoritism
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rumor on the street is Danny has been working his jab. Heard that Lennox Lewis and Wladimir were both flown to help Jacobs improve his jab.

Canelo won't know what to do against the best jab in boxing right now--- maybe in history.

/not fcking srs

Comment

I wouldn't be concerned neither, Adelaide Bird got his back!

Comment

Las Vegas is all business!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Rumor on the street is Danny has been working his jab. Heard that Lennox Lewis and Wladimir were both flown to help Jacobs improve his jab.

Canelo won't know what to do against the best jab in boxing right now--- maybe in history.

/not fcking srs
          ahhhhhhh sht now. Lennox and Wlad lived off that jab. That's one bad jab right there. Gotta keep his chin tucked and don't get too greedy. He can hurt canelo with his power but you gotta be smart.

Comment

Jacobs will NOT have to worry about the judges in May. Dude is getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

/not fcking srs
              Unless there is a factual and proven foundation for this "rumor" I'd leave it in the rumor department for now. Similar to "NASA never landed on the moon". If Klitschko has flown out to help AJ, I'd probably believe it because those two have a close connection and AJ seems to have enormous respect for Klitschko. Think about it: two of the most dominant heavyweights in history would fly out to help Jacobs. Its not like Jacobs is flying out a couple of sparring partners for $5k a month. And I've never heard of a special friendship or the like between Jacobs and these two. And Jacobs couldn't find anyone else to help him with the jab? This rumor sounds absolutely nonsensical.

Comment

I nearly feel sorry for Danny! It’s up hill . They say it’s not but they LIE.😂

Just like Mayweather Vegas is protecting Canelo!

Poor Danny ..... YOU got to KNOCK HIM OUT TO WIN😜😜😜. YOU lose if you don’t!!

Comment

Translation: Just gimmie the money

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Unless there is a factual and proven foundation for this "rumor" I'd leave it in the rumor department for now. Similar to "NASA never landed on the moon". If Klitschko has flown out to help AJ, I'd probably believe it because those two have a close connection and AJ seems to have enormous respect for Klitschko. Think about it: two of the most dominant heavyweights in history would fly out to help Jacobs. Its not like Jacobs is flying out a couple of sparring partners for $5k a month. And I've never heard of a special friendship or the like between Jacobs and these two. And Jacobs couldn't find anyone else to help him with the jab? This rumor sounds absolutely nonsensical.
                    Yeah that makes ZERO sense. I agree AJ I would possibly believe but Jacobs??? No.

Comment

Working...
                    X