Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Unconcerned About Getting Fair Shake With Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will start the fight being up 6-0 on the scorecards

Comment

He will be concerned after the fight if he doesn't get the KO/TKO I bet

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        He will be concerned after the fight if he doesn't get the KO/TKO I bet
        A KD would help

Comment

so hes unconcerned about winning the fight, thats just great ^^

Comment

Yea I get what he's saying & I think he's thinking about it correctly.

I mean you know whats what upon fighting Canelo. There is just a lean with the judges, usually one judge specifically, that virtually everyone agrees is a thing. It is what it is. You can't be thinking about it all day every day. Won't help you to think about it. Just gotta try to win & ideally make it so dominate a performance you can't have cards giving Canelo more credit then maybe he deserves.

Comment

It's simple. Don't leave it up to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                A KD would help
                Won't matter.....remember that time Canelo beat GGG whilst winning maybe 4 rounds and tied with Floyd on one card while winning maybe one round?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Won't matter.....remember that time Canelo beat GGG whilst winning maybe 4 rounds and tied with Floyd on one card while winning maybe one round?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.
                  Remember that time when you gave ggg all 24 rounds with a couple 10-7 rounds?

Hellen keller got dog walked in the 2nd fight. Canelo wanted go toe2toe. Ggg said no mas

Comment

Well we all know you gave GGG half or more combined between both fights. Your history of lies can’t be forgotten...
                    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Remember that time when you gave ggg all 24 rounds with a couple 10-7 rounds?

Hellen keller got dog walked in the 2nd fight. Canelo wanted go toe2toe. Ggg said no mas

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      Unless there is a factual and proven foundation for this "rumor" I'd leave it in the rumor department for now. Similar to "NASA never landed on the moon". If Klitschko has flown out to help AJ, I'd probably believe it because those two have a close connection and AJ seems to have enormous respect for Klitschko. Think about it: two of the most dominant heavyweights in history would fly out to help Jacobs. Its not like Jacobs is flying out a couple of sparring partners for $5k a month. And I've never heard of a special friendship or the like between Jacobs and these two. And Jacobs couldn't find anyone else to help him with the jab? This rumor sounds absolutely nonsensical.
                      whoooooooosh

Comment

Working...
                      X