Tete - wide dec
    Prograis - ko late
    Easter - dec close

Comment

BoxingFan85, Donaire, Dec, Close
      BoxingFan85, Prograis, KO, Mid
      BoxingFan85, Easter, Dec, Wide

Comment

So are you guys now doing Donaire vs Young or what?

If so

Donaire, KO, Mid

Comment

ShoulderRoll, Donaire, KO, MID
          ShoulderRoll, Prograis, KO, LATE
          ShoulderRoll, Barthelemy, DEC, CLOSE

The last one I'm just not sure of, keep going back and forth. But Barthelemy has been more active and seems excited about his good chemistry with new trainer Joel Casamayor. So I'm going with him.

Also I'm picking Donaire based on the assumption that his fight with Young will be included now that Tete got injured.

Comment

BigZ44, Donaire, DEC, Wide
            BigZ44, Prograis, DEC, Close
            BigZ44, Easter, Dec, Close

Comment

KOBA: Tete, DEC, CLOSE
              KOBA: Prograis, DEC, CLOSE
              KOBA: Easter, DEC, CLOSE

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                So are you guys now doing Donaire vs Young or what?

If so

Donaire, KO, Mid
                No, at this point we're just gonna scrap it. Any picks and multipliers placed on the fight will be disregarded. Damn fkn shame though - if Tete had dropped out a coupla days earlier I would have had no hesitation in slotting in Postol vs Mimoune which I see as a really intriguing fight. Too late now though.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT: DONAIRE vs YOUNG

Due to the withdrawal of Tete due to injury and the relatively low ranking of Stephon Young (#5 per the WBC but no-where in sight by anybody else) there will be no Pick Em for the Donaire - Young fight. All picks will be disregarded and multipliers will not be considered used.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
                    Ok Gentlemen - this is the second of two Pick Em threads for this mega weekend of fights for the hardcore dudes, so make sure you get your votes in on both threads. Would have liked to include Postol vs Mimoune as well but decided to just go for the title and WBSS fights for logistical reasons.

Thw WBSS fights should need no further selling - last chance saloon for Donaire after his perhaps fortuitous route through to the semis against a formidable Tete who for me would have been an even hotter favourite had we not seen him appear to struggle with Aloyan at times. The devastating Rougarou is the understandable favourite against road warrior Relikh in his home town, but make no mistake, the Belarusian is a tough, tough, dude and for my money should be unbeaten with some solid scalps under his belt.

Easter vs Barthelemy.. crossroads for both guys. Rances should have lost twice against the aforementioned Relikh and should maybe have an L vs Shafikov too for my money... dude's been the beneficiary of some generous judging but ain't a bad fighter - just never as good as the hype. Easter's solid but coming off a comprehensive loss at the hands of Mikey, and again a dude who was maybe never really quite as good as the record book suggests - still... very good fight way I'm seeing it.

Koba
                    Hey guys wanna change my pick to Prograis / KO / Mid

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      Hey guys wanna change my pick to Prograis / KO / Mid
                      Duly noted, man, and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X