Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Jackson Facing 15 Years, Indicted on ***ual Offense Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he know she was 15? Age of consent in the ****** Islands is apparently 16 (oddly the age of consent for same *** partners is 18 btw). Google is my homie I'm not creeping out on age of consent laws just wanted to confirm lol.

Seems like there aren't THAT many differences in 15 & 16 lotsa times or there is the possibility for confusion.

I suppose where she is from might play into it to if he flew her out to him. Or the fact that he flew her out to him cuz thats some Mann Act/Jack Johnson level type crime probably & might have different rules & such.

This whole age of consent thing & age laws in general are sorta weird doe. Mfers don't mature at the same levels & anyone being 100% honest knows there are some high school girls that look very f#ckable for most opposite *** oriented male. Unless this was a legit ****, which I'm not 100% clear on based on this article, I seriously doubt he's getting 15 years or even is some kinda weirdo like that Subway mfer wanting to f#ck 9 year olds. Girls who've been through puberty & reached a young adultness got a ***ualness to them that mfers keep insanely acting like is turned off or on at some random age of 16 or 18. Its a uncomfortable & awkward conversation, but its real sh^t.

But yea for your own safety & freedom don't be f#cking girls below the age of consent. Need to be asking for ID's & birth certificates with all these thots out there.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Yeah, an amazingly ***ed up year for sure. Now I wonder what next is going to happen.
      Shame too, with all this exposure with PBC, top rank, dazn....boxing really isn’t shining so far in 2019

Comment

If the age of consent is 16 there, and she was 15, whats to say she didnt lie to him about her age? Its not like she was 12 or 11.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Reading the headlines I thought this was John David Jackson, Lol
          Same here dude

Comment

Why not date women your own age bro. It shouldn't be that hard. Don't even put yourself in that position. Uncalled for man.

Comment

Goddamn man

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Same here dude
                me too, clicked this link with the quickness

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  Why not date women your own age bro.
                  Come on man lets be real. This sh^t is a legit problem. These girls nowadays are hard to pin down at times. Like you legit need to be asking for documentation if you are trying to **** legit f#ckable girls & not some stretched out wrinkled 50 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    me too, clicked this link with the quickness
                    Hekk yeah man I had to see what it was all about lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Come on man lets be real. This sh^t is a legit problem. These girls nowadays are hard to pin down at times. Like you legit need to be asking for documentation if you are trying to **** legit f#ckable girls & not some stretched out wrinkled 50 year olds.

I see your point and I'm not going to act like some women don't set guys up by lying or whatever the case may be. But at the same time I'd rather ask for documentation, a background check and all, than to spend 15 years of my life in a cell with a bunch of dudes. I mean seriously IF he's convicted he's not gonna get any kind of p*$$y for 15 YEARS!!!! And that's not worth losing a career over for a female that probably doesn't even have a job lol

Comment

Working...
                      X