No announcement yet.

Surprised that there isn't much hype for Sor Rungvisai vs Estrada II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised that there isn't much hype for Sor Rungvisai vs Estrada II

What gives? Last weekend offered us nothing special and yet we have a real fight between Sor Rungivisai and Estrada in a highly anticipated rematch that's coming and no one seems to be talking about it, considering how great the first fight was.

Who else is really hyped for it? I'm not sure who to favor in this rematch.
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 04-22-2019, 09:59 AM.

I'm hyped for it and can't wait. I'm a big Estrada guy and will be rooting for him hard this fight. He's super talented but has yet to put it together in these big match ups. Will this be the time he does it? Hope so, or else it will be another loss for him.

Comment

Boxing "fans" on here prefer talking about gossip instead of actual great fights that are happening...

I got Estrada man. I think Rungvisai breaking up with his girlfriend took something out of him. He didn't look that good vs Iran Diaz. Got countered alot... arguably even knocked down twice. He looks like he is slipping up a bit. But Estrada has been getting hit more recently as well so who knows. I think Estrada can edge enough rounds this time by moving and standing his ground at the right time while hitting Rungvisai with hard counters. We will see...

Comment

Because there are alot of kids and casual fans on this forum who dont really know sht about Boxing.

Im obviously stoked about this entire card. Probably the best card so far this year.

Estrada must win here. If he loses this one, it’s going to be tough to comeback.

Estrada by decision

Dam Fin, you did i again. If I was a girl, Id definitely suck your cawk..
        Last edited by FinitoxDinamita; 04-27-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. It's been the highlight of the boxing schedule and I'll be there on Friday.

I think Estrada does enough this time. He just needs to start a little faster. It seemed to take him a few rounds to come to terms with Rungvisai's strength and power last time.

Comment

Estrada will have to be on his A-game and not give any rounds away. I think people are still underestimating Sor Rungvisai's boxing abilities. He looks crude stylistically but is also very effective, plus he actually has good ring IQ. He's shown boxing intelligence and ability to control distance and even adapt. I was really surprised how he was controlling Estrada in the middle rounds by taking his time and calculating his distance, not just constantly bullrushing.

Hope to see some fireworks while it lasts.

Comment

Best fight of the year so far, Estrada will have to risk a lot more to get rounds but i feel Wangek is going to finnish him off this time.

Comment

Team Estrada im hyped for saturday man is gonna be a brutal highly paced chest match im going for Estrada but Rungvsai could take it.

Comment

It will be a great fight while it lasts

Rungvisai is gonna KO Estrada this time

Comment

I'm gonna be piss drunk screaming my head off for this fight, just hope DAZN shows the entire card, or most of it at least

Comment

Working...
                    X