No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Hope I Didn't Scare Manny Pacquiao Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Danny is the odd man out at PBC right now.

He needs to be talking about Bud or whoever loses in the suspected next round of PBC fights (Manny vs Thurman & Spence vs Porter) than he needs to be trying to create some false sh^t with Manny to get a big payday fight.

Danny can get a big payday fight in the future, but right now its gonna need to be Bud or he's gonna need to notch a solid top ten caliber W to get back in the hunt & probably more likely go through a rematch with Porter or Thurman to get some career high payday vs Spence (after Spence gets more shine) or vs Manny.
    What about Garcia vs. Garcia @ 147? Do you think Mikey can handle him @ 147?

Comment

The only thing that scares Manny Pacquiao is the IRS at this point.

Comment

Its funny how everything is just perceptions huh. For him its Mount Everest, for Canelo its a mere ant hill.

Comment

garcia is trying to cash out on 40 year old pacquaio.

he knows spence or crawford destroys him.

Comment

Oh yea ..scared Pac by stopping a feather-fisted b-level Granados!!

Comment

Pac would KO Garcia and make his dad cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                What about Garcia vs. Garcia @ 147? Do you think Mikey can handle him @ 147?
                Idk that I think Mikey fights at 147 again. At the very least I think he'll go back down for a few fights or more before attempting 147 again if he does come back to try to win that 5th weight division title.

Hard to make of what Mikey can or can't do at 147 based off of that Spence performance which was more survival oriented then about trying to win. But based on his lack of confidence & performance vs Spence & the one sidedness of that L there is no reason to have much confidence in him vs any top 147lber & Danny is still a bottom top ten guy so I'd lean Danny's way speculating on it for next.

Whats your thoughts on Mikey vs Danny at WW?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Idk that I think Mikey fights at 147 again. At the very least I think he'll go back down for a few fights or more before attempting 147 again if he does come back to try to win that 5th weight division title.

Hard to make of what Mikey can or can't do at 147 based off of that Spence performance which was more survival oriented then about trying to win. But based on his lack of confidence & performance vs Spence & the one sidedness of that L there is no reason to have much confidence in him vs any top 147lber & Danny is still a bottom top ten guy so I'd lean Danny's way speculating on it for next.

Whats your thoughts on Mikey vs Danny at WW?
                  Danny is not Bud or Errol! Losing to that level is humbling, but not embarrassing! I think Mikey should fight Omar @ 144, and then go from there! However, if he believes he can do better, then go for DSG right away! If you can't beat DSG, then 147 is definitely not for you!
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 04-23-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Yeah dude, Manny is terrified of you. He's going to smack you all over the ring and make it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                      D GARCIA VS PAC with winner fighting SPENCE. It could happen because all are with PBC. CRAWFORD is still stuck with top stank with no good 147 fighters.
                      "Arum racist doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X