Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC Exec: Arum Desperate, Great Fights Ahead Like Crawford-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
    See I can't get with that patronizing tone that Tim smith and pbc has "there are great fights ahead for terrence crawford like amir khan"

Same thing they doing with gervonta davis, I mean how hard is it to make the fights that everybody wants? Not hard at all

This cold war between the promoters is messing up the game and preventing these fights for happening.
    Never saw you complain when Arum fought only in-house. Or when Golden Boy did it. Or HBO. Or when hearn & Co. pick & choose their fights. But it's a major deal cause PBC does it? Really?

Comment

Ignore the old man, in a few days Arum won't even remember he said that

People are throwing stones because they have what others want which are A LOT of talented fighters who both DAZN and ESPN so desperately want on their platform. What they can't understand or figure is that fact that no matter how much money they throw at those fighters..."Why Won't They Just Leave Al Haymon?"

For Arum...with his current ROSTER he doesn't have the talent to do in house PPV Fights. He needs Mikey Garcia and Tank Davis for Loma to do a PPV, he need Deontay Wilder for Fury to do a PPV in the US and he needs Spence Jr to make Crawford's biggest fight. Arum HATES that he is no longer in control especially that 147 Division! Something he had control over for a long time
      Last edited by sicko; 04-22-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Pretty sure this response, if comprehended correctly, means they could care less about Crawford, and would rather make filler than substance. And if you agree with it, you're thee problem
        Not sure you're tryna talk to me. I love Crawford ... and Spence. Fight is gonna be epic. I'm sure PBC wants to make it. But no promoter is gonna give away making and controlling the money trail from that fight unless they have to ... or have to compromise. That's just life my friend, doesn't matter if you or I like it or not. I accept life as it is and work through it.

So will these promoters. The fight will happen. A business arrangement WILL be made. All the whining & crying and tryna make someone the big bad wolf won't matter a bit. That's just people showing who they like, don't like, their values, etc.

Doesn't matter if you or me like it or not. Unless we are willing to put up a lot of money and start staging fights.

Relax!

Comment

Damn boxing,its Pac vs May allover again,we going to get the fight when Bud and Crawford are over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            Never saw you complain when Arum fought only in-house. Or when Golden Boy did it. Or HBO. Or when hearn & Co. pick & choose their fights. But it's a major deal cause PBC does it? Really?
            All of them are accused of doing that ish bob, oscar, hearn, hearn sr, don king, matchroom. Im not saying one is better that the other its about the fans at the end of the day being deprived of good fights. Khan vs crawford was whack and spence and most likely porter is going to be whack because we already know whats going to happen.

Arum and hearn are making an effort to do these fights but haymon dont want to play ball so tell me who is the wrong now?

Comment

What the f..k! Did you say!😂

Comment

This is a business. PBC is doing a great job of promoting Errol and have a number of big fights they can put him in. What's Crawford got?

Believe it or not, this will make future negotiations easier, as Spence, with another championship fight, will clearly be the A-side.

Comment

Tim Smoth and Al Haymon are like bragging that they're stopping these fights from being made...that's pathetic.

It's like Donald Trump...absolute trash, but we all knew that from the start.

The problem with Trump was never Trump...it was his supporters who stood by him through grab 'em by the pus.sy, making fun of someone with cerebral palsy, inciting a war against the press that led to at least one death, inciting violence on minorities that led to the synagogue shooting and church bombing as well as a white supremacist running over and killing peaceful protesters, colluding with Russia over elections, electing Kavanaugh, the Trump Tax Scam, the war against the Affordable Care Act, rejecting science and claiming global warming as fake, running a university that was closed and settled in class action lawsuit, pulling troops out of Syria and abandoning allies, destroying DECADES of relationships with Germany, China, France, and pretty much every other (former) "ally".

No, Trump was never the problem. It was his dogsh.it human being fanatical closet serial killer and racist fans who have horrible lives themselves and want others to suffer because of it.

This PBC is similar. They are openly laughing and bragging that "they have all the WWs and tough sh.it for Crawford". And some of you "fans" support this.

mcdonalds, Gary Coleman, MastaBlasta, bronx7, @Squ□redCircle34, Letmaku, LCRUMMY36

Whine about Arum doing in-house fights..yet all PBC does is...in-house fights, but its okay because Haymon is black so that's a brotha getting paid instead of some greedy jew

How disappointing
                  Last edited by Bjl12; 04-22-2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

The guy just confirmed what Arum is saying. Haymon is the cancer of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Spence will be the A side when it’s all said and done and ready to be made!

Bud feasting on subpar opponents could
                      Bite him
                      Since he won’t be challenged or could be caught slipping by one of them
                      Opponents while Errol
                      Will
                      Be sharper than a thumbtack due to fighting
                      Superior opponents!

Arum fûçked over Crawford when he refused to make the Pacquiao vs Crawford fight and then didn’t pay Danny Garcia the money Khan got!

Bud will
                      Realize when it’s too
                      Late that Arum is the common denominator here!
                      It always has been Arum. I can’t believe so many people are still falling for his antics! Why do you think Mayweather, De La Hoya, Cotto, Garcia, and finally Pacquiao ALL LEFT TOP RANK??? Pacquiao is new, but the rest went on and made way more money promoting themselves! Crawford will soon realize he’s made a serious mistake involving his career. He’s selling out in Nebraska and just had over 14,000 fans at MSG. How big of a percentage is Top Rank getting from those fights??? Crawford is in a position to promote himself and get all the big fights he desires, and make more money doing it. When Arum is out of the picture, Spence vs Crawford will be made overnight! At that point, Crawford might have fallen off ability wise, but he will make a ton of more money. Pro boxing is a business first!

Comment

Working...
                      X