Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC Exec: Arum Desperate, Great Fights Ahead Like Crawford-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Spence will be the A side when it’s all said and done and ready to be made!

Bud feasting on subpar opponents could
    Bite him
    Since he won’t be challenged or could be caught slipping by one of them
    Opponents while Errol
    Will
    Be sharper than a thumbtack due to fighting
    Superior opponents!

Arum fûçked over Crawford when he refused to make the Pacquiao vs Crawford fight and then didn’t pay Danny Garcia the money Khan got!

Bud will
    Realize when it’s too
    Late that Arum is the common denominator here!
    Damn ur right.. Offered DSG 3, but Khan 4...... How could that be?

Comment

Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post

Look at the empty seats in the back and you got your answer. But Danny his own boss Swift Promotions and all that other bull****.
      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 04-21-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

You kids and this A side B side bs. Got you all fooled. You have a lot to learn.

Comment

Arum is deperate there is no welterweights worth a damn on top rank!!! Hes in full damage control mode

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxing Hero;19680580]I cant stand PBC. How can they brag about not making a fight happen that everyone wants to see!?!?[/QUOT

If Spence fight did 400K and let say Crawford does $300k... That no where close to a mil buys..

They need to become better kniw

Comment

I just wished Al Haymon had some sort of public presence. Some things he doesnt have to justify with a response but let the boxing world know what he thinks about things; talk about the future of boxing, etc.

Comment

I'm no fan of the "Harvard Jew" Bob Arum, but he's right about this. Al Haymon is ruining boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Look at the empty seats in the back and you got your answer. But Danny his own boss Swift Promotions and all that other bull****.
                  Danny can pack a Philly arena or Barclays arena, LA venues aren’t really his thing!

Likely Fox did this for conveniences and due to having lots of Latin fighters on the card!

Comment

Man Boxing is an ugly mess right now its sad

Comment

Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
                      Cuz Bob is cheese cheap when it comes to paying for a rivals top talent and bringing them over!

I say with Danny’s performance, Bob should give him 5.5 mill or closer to 6 mill to bring him over to ESPN!

The Spence fight won’t be happening no time soon, at the latest I say late next year so Bob should stop being cheap and undermining his own fighters and do something instead of shouting and pouting like a senior citizen who didn’t get bingo!

Comment

Working...
                      X