Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime for prime who wins in a fight between golovkin and martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Martinez boxes circles around him early but Golovkin starts timing him in rounds 4-5...gets him going and stops him between 6-8

Comment

GGG, easy.

Margarito K.Od Martínez when both were youngs.

Pavlik and Williams were too overrated.

Martínez lost against Murray and Murray knocked down him and the ref did not want to count it

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        Yea Floyd would have an easy UD be GGG to In thier primes. Nothing sergio and FLoyd UD GGG

I said it when Floyd was active.....

I said it when Floyd was #1 at 147 and 154.....

and I will say it again.....

FACT: if you can make 154, Mayweather WILL beat you

weighing 154 is not enough of an advantage to beat Floyd, it would take a bigger opponent..... and sorry, he would have to be better as well

even if losing the weight did not affect Golovkin, he would not beat Mayweather at 154..... but most likely the weight affects him

now, with the benefit of hindsight especially, but I actually picked it at the time..... no way could 154 Golovkin beat Mayweather

he is sooooo fkn slow, like Tim Bradley said from ringside..... and movement completely negates his game

Golovkin could not hit Mayweather with a handful of confetti, he would even struggle to beat Mayweather at 160

Comment

Martinez slices his face up

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
            Martinez wins a close, competitive decision. He was more nimble, and had KO power. I love GGG but even Jacobs and Canelo made him look slow at times. Martinez was a much better fighter than these two.
            No way in hell Martínez was better than Canelo.

Canelo would toy with that slows and basic fighters like Williams or Pavlik

Martínez never fought great opposition

Comment

Great fight, but I'd go with Golovkin.

Sergio's prime weight class should have been around the 154 division. It's too bad his career started off so late/slow.

Comment

I reckon Mayweather missed the boat

I think he would have pulled a SRL on Golovkin

if he beat the undefeated supposed-killer Golovkin, back in 2015..... even some ATG's would be calling him the best ever

Golovkin crawled up his own ass by backtracking on that 154-168 talk, when he said that he only meant Mayweather..... so Floyd should have called him out at 155/156, even 157..... because he probably would have beaten him

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Lol is this a joke. Martinez struggled at times with average level fighters. He has draw with a cintron and struggled in his first fight against williams. We also saw martinez struggle with murray and macklin. LOL. GGG by ko in 6 easy easy win. Too open for ggg and his defense is terrible with his hands down.
                  Martínez is too overrated

He never fought with a guy with skills, Smart, counter skills and power

Pavlik was too Big and strong but básic and wild

Williams was good in 147 because his height, but in 154 and 160 he did not anything good and he was schooled by Lara

GGG destroys prime Martínez

The punches that GGG landed on Nelo would K.O brutally Martínez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    GGG, easy.

Margarito K.Od Martínez when both were youngs.

Pavlik and Williams were too overrated.

Martínez lost against Murray and Murray knocked down him and the ref did not want to count it
                    Is GGG even better than Pavlik?

Comment

Definitely Golovkin. Martinez was fast and a good athlete but GGG is a much better boxer. Just watch the first Martinez-Williams fight, Sergio was getting hit clean by a ton of punches. Golovkin knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X