No announcement yet.

Would anyone want to see Khan vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
    Anyone actually want to see this fight, just out of sheer curiosity? Both gave disgraceful performances in their last fight but a match between Khan and Broner sounds mildly interesting, mainly just to see whose more shot. The trash talk would be interesting.
    - -Khan boxes circles around bonehead. Be fun to see.

Comment

I would watch it for free but I would not miss either of them if they retired. I strongly dislike both of them because they are both disrespectful braggers who badly overrate themselves..

Comment

Yea reward Broner with another big check...After awhile need to actually win fights to get these paydays

Comment

I would love to see Khan beat Broner’s ass..

Comment

ME! I was thinking about this after watching Khan-Crawford. We need to see these 2 primadonnas in the ring together, it's perfect.

Comment

Khan would beat Broner. Much rather see Khan vs Brook. And then all 3 of them should retire.

Comment

I'd watch Khan fight a kangaroo if it came down to it, he's just entertaining. But needs to switch trainers.

Comment

This is still a good match-up if the Brook fight doesn't happen.

Broner has talked a lot of trash about Khan and wants to knock him out.

Comment

In that bare knuckle league i would

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                      Anyone actually want to see this fight, just out of sheer curiosity? Both gave disgraceful performances in their last fight but a match between Khan and Broner sounds mildly interesting, mainly just to see whose more shot. The trash talk would be interesting.
                      I wouldn't mind it due to both having good mic skills & the press conferences they would have.

Comment

Working...
                      X