No announcement yet.

Just Being Honest, Both Crawford and Spence are overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Canelo, Usyk, GGG(if you believe he beat Canelo, and Loma are the only fighter who has defeated legit competition. Everybody else is unproven imo.
    If you believe he beat Canelo ?
    What kinda B.S is that ?
    I " Believe " Danny Garcia beat both Thurman and Porter in their Close fights . I Believe it so Wouldn't that make Garcia proven ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

If you believe he beat Canelo ?
      What kinda B.S is that ?
      I " Believe " Danny Garcia beat both Thurman and Porter in their Close fights . I Believe it so Wouldn't that make Garcia proven ?
      GGG vs Canelo 1 & 2 were way more controversial and the majority of people had GGG winning. Danny vs Thurman & Danny vs Porter weren't nearly as controversial.

Comment

I think it’ll be hard to beat Crawford or Spence

Comment

I wish they'd just fight each other already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Both are very talented but can we honestly say they are actually "proven"

Best names on Crawford's resume is

1.Khan(past his prime and has been knocked out numerous times)
            2. Postol who was nothing special and was beaten by Josh Taylor
            3. Indongo who Prograis stopped early than Crawford
            4. Benavidez who was basically fighting on one damn leg

Best Names on Spence resume

1. Brook came down from 160 and took a beating from GGG
            2. Mikey Garcia a natural 130 pounder who went up to 147 to fight the naturally bigger and stronger fighter. Mikey was a significant underdog.

All in all, Spence does have better names on his resume and I have no doubt that Brook and Mikey would've beat the Khan that Crawford has fought. But my god, if we had prime Floyd, Manny, Oscar, Tito, Vernon, Margarrito, and Mosley in this era, I have no doubt that these two would've been exposed already. Crawford gets hit too much and has yet to fight an A-level fighter. Spence is talented but he also has asterisk on his resume. right now, I do not know who comes out on top in this 147. Hopefully, if Thurman gets back to his old self he can make things interesting, but right now, the welterweight division is clearly the most overrated division in boxing.
            Crawford fought gamboa also who was a bigger name than some that you put on his list.

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
              I think it’ll be hard to beat Crawford or Spence
              Of course, but they are still really unprove. Picture what a prime Oscar, Vernon, or Mosley would do to these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                Crawford fought gamboa also who was a bigger name than some that you put on his list.
                Gamboa is Crawford's Mikey Garcia

Comment

But you weirdos think Lomachenko is the greatest. Linares is practically another Khan. Past prime and was knocked out numerous times. You guys pretend he was the greatest though. Got his ass whooped again in his second fight after Lomachenko and way more impressively than Lomachenko, LMAO.

Rigo was an old tiny midget coming up 2 weight divisions. You guys say the weight didn’t matter but then complain about Salido weight bullying Lomachenko, LMAO.

Gary Russell Jr. was ridiculed and torn apart by the Loma/GGG/Usyk fan base as a “TBA Killer” before he fought Lomachenko. After Lomachenko beat him you guys elevated Russell Jr. to an ATG. Russell Jr.’s best win is Jhonny Gonzalez, LMAO.

Jose Pedraza? GTFO.

Tatakhun, Rodriguez, Koasicha, Ramirez? LMAO

Marriaga moving up in weight and coming off of a loss? Lol

Martinez? Years after Mikey Garcia bodied him, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                    But you weirdos think Lomachenko is the greatest. Linares is practically another Khan. Past prime and was knocked out numerous times. You guys pretend he was the greatest though. Got his ass whooped again in his second fight after Lomachenko and way more impressively than Lomachenko, LMAO.

Rigo was an old tiny midget coming up 2 weight divisions. You guys say the weight didn’t matter but then complain about Salido weight bullying Lomachenko, LMAO.

Gary Russell Jr. was ridiculed and torn apart by the Loma/GGG/Usyk fan base as a “TBA Killer” before he fought Lomachenko. After Lomachenko beat him you guys elevated Russell Jr. to an ATG. Russell Jr.’s best win is Jhonny Gonzalez, LMAO.

Jose Pedraza? GTFO.

LMFAO now all of sudden rigo was old and a midget. NOPE sorry buddy, Rigo was top 5 P4P even top 3 P4P on some peoples lists when he fought loma. And pre-fight alot of people said rigo was gonna take loma to cuban boxing school LMFAO.

Stop trying to re-write history to fit your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post

Jose Pedraza? GTFO.

I thought you promised that you would stop talking about loma on your real account.

You might want to see a psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                      X