Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Bradley came back, could he beat Khan or Broner without a tune-up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tim Bradley came back, could he beat Khan or Broner without a tune-up?

Earlier this week, Tim Bradley said he might consider coming back to fight Spence or Khan. Spence would be a bad match up for a prime Bradley. But I've wanted to see Bradley fight Khan for a while.

Before Bradley retired, he talked about wanting to have a fight with Broner as a tune up. Broner obviously took offense and said he wasn't interested. Then after Bradley retired, Broner challenged Bradley to come out of retirement to fight at a 144 lb catchweight.

Broner and Khan are coming off losses. Could Bradley come back and beat either of them without a tune up?

Possibly if he had an extended training camp and lots of sparring. With a typical 8-week training camp I would say no.

Comment

Damn, Bradley Vs Khan should have happened in 2011. Better late than never, I guess.

Comment

I think Bradley would absolutely beat Broner. Just on activity. Beats Khan too.

Time for Khan to get paid against Brook and enjoy retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
          Earlier this week, Tim Bradley said he might consider coming back to fight Spence or Khan. Spence would be a bad match up for a prime Bradley. But I've wanted to see Bradley fight Khan for a while.

Before Bradley retired, he talked about wanting to have a fight with Broner as a tune up. Broner obviously took offense and said he wasn't interested. Then after Bradley retired, Broner challenged Bradley to come out of retirement to fight at a 144 lb catchweight.

Broner and Khan are coming off losses. Could Bradley come back and beat either of them without a tune up?
          Could and should, and should be favored.

No reason to truly expect him to not return prime either, I hate this baseless expectation "fans" have that you can't come back at your best when you step away from any sport. It's almost always non fighters and athletes who think this also.

Give me a reason (the actual fighter in question) to believe you don't have it, I will always give you the benefit of the doubt otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post

I think Spence would easily beat Bradley on the best day he ever saw. He is a much better fighter and a bigger welterweight. Bradley spent much of his career at 140 which is a better weight for him. Bradley could still beat Broner or Khan with hard training and no tune up needed.

Comment

He would beat Khan. Khan was all about speed and that's gone.

Comment

Bradley would most likely beat Khan if they fought now . But I remember Khan calling Bradley out for the longest time . There's even the video where Khan confronted Bradley about a fight . Timmy didn't want No smoke .

Comment

Bradley would beat both guys with a full training camp.

Khan looked hopelessly bad last night.

Comment

I think that Tims time has come and gone!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X