No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Garcia should be next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Garcia got outboxed by Porter he is a joke just like Broner. Bring on Ugas(Beat Porter) on regular ESPN in Omaha or L.A so I can go see it.
    Ugas-Crawford could be good, he had a better performance against Porter than Garcia did. Ugas would probably be up for a shot at Crawford's belt, if Haymon let's him.

Comment

Spence is the only WW that could give Crawford a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
        Ugas-Crawford could be good, he had a better performance against Porter than Garcia did. Ugas would probably be up for a shot at Crawford's belt, if Haymon let's him.
        Hell yeah Ugas would. Haymon has no problem letting his b tier guys fight Crawford(Diaz, Molina, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Both fought last night, both have a big name, both will be looking for opponents if other rumored fights take place at 147 in the summer/fall.

Arum needs to offer Garcia what Khan got last night and the unibrow needs to take that big money and make a decent PPV for once.

Crawford destroys him IMO but it's a step up from any other fight he's looking at in the foreseeable future.

Get it done Bobby.
          Garcia was already offered 4 million bucks to fight Crawford and he turned it down. Do you think he would fight Crawford for the 5 million Khan got? I doubt it. Crawford would beat Garcia and his dad knows it and doesn't want another loss on his son's record in my opinion.

Comment

I agree that would be a great test for Crawford at welterweight...

Garcia's power ain't no joke. He turn pressure fighters into movers. Just look at how Porter and Granados changed once they got hit. Garcia also has a granite chin. I'd pick Bud by decision since he is the better boxer and Danny can be outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              i thought the whole sticking point was that arum doesnt do business with haymon? so how is danny garcia realistic and spence isnt? if hes gonna fight a haymon fighter than make it spence, im not attacking you but im sick to death of the 'its not realistic' bull****, when both fighters demand it theres a way. These two seem to get a free pass for not fighting each other which doesnt get extended to other fighters in other divisions.
              Arum did offer Garcia 4 million bucks to fight Crawford. Arum has never made Spence a money offer to fight Crawford but just a bunch of big talk. If bummy Khan gets 5 million to fight Crawford Spence should get offered at least 8 million to fight Crawford but so far Arum has not offered Spence a dime to fight Crawford. Arum will do business with Haymon when he wants to as proved by Top Rank's offer of 4 million to Danny Garcia to fight Crawford. The offer was turned down by Angel Garcia.

Comment

Working...
              X