Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Errol Spence's best competition was Chris Algieri and a light weight. Crawford just decimated Khan, the man beat Algieri and blew up Algieri's face.

The PBC is on notice, "Who has he beaten?" is lame and isn't going to fly anymore.

The public now know what's, what.
    What a bunch of bs,Spences best win was Brook,& Khan was kd more by Samuel Vargas ffs than crawford,to top it off Con was expected to get kod by everyone,& Con is as garbage a level quitter as they come,his chins just an excuse,he just took this fight like so many others to get paid & then quit, Crawford is overrated af.Spence is too big too fast & too skilled 4 lil Crawford.

Crawfords best win is glassjaw con ffs,& your criticising Spences resume? Con is as much a no hoper bum as they come,esp. after yrs of being washed up

Comment

• The real pertinent question - is David Fields mildly ******ed?
      "...You good? You good? Ready to get back in there??"

...I just sustained a blow near the jewels from Bud Crawford and am doubled over wincing in conspicuous pain, barely able to enunciate a proper response. I think it's reasonably accurate to say both that I don't know if I'm fully ok, and that I will clearly need the full allotted five minutes, you excitable mouth breather.
      Last edited by Sweet Scions; 04-21-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Amir Khan in my opinion once again, did actually put in a good effort after the knock down. 'And that was a heavy low blow also'.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Crawfords best win is glassjaw con ffs,& your criticising Spences resume? Con is as much a no hoper bum as they come,esp. after yrs of being washed up
          From where does this idiotic narrative of Khan having been "washed up" for years now parroted by mouth breathers on every boxing forum eminate? Prior to last night there was no real empirical evidence of such. Is the Canelo fight, in which Canelo was being soundly outboxed up until the stoppage included in this astute assessment? Or is it his two ensuing outings prior to Crawford, the first of which was Khan essentially doing what Prescott did to him, and the other being a fully convincing UD, albeit one in which he perhaps didn't look quite as fresh as against Canelo? Hardly a convincing case for "washed up", but hey, he's a soft spoken Muzluum with questionable facial hair and looks so dweeby when he gets his lights put out, so carte blanche for whatever baseless idiotic narratives we please, right?
          Last edited by Sweet Scions; 04-21-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Never buying another PPV that doesn't have two certifiable elites going at it. No more of this underdog BS where you're hoping to see an upset. "A mere con" lived up to his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
              From where does this idiotic narrative of Khan having been "washed up" for years now parroted by mouth breathers on every boxing forum eminate? Prior to last night there was no real empirical evidence of such. Is the Canelo fight, in which Canelo was being soundly outboxed up until the stoppage included in this astute assessment? Or is it his two ensuing outings prior to Crawford, the first of which was Khan essentially doing what Prescott did to him, and the other being a fully convincing UD, albeit one in which he perhaps didn't look quite as fresh as against Canelo? Hardly a convincing case for "washed up", but hey, he's a soft spoken Muzluum with questionable facial hair and looks so dweeby when he gets his lights put out, so carte blanche for whatever baseless idiotic narratives we please, right?
              What in the flying fckin planet have you been on?

Con got knocked on his ass badly by samuel Vargas ffs,A D level

Looks like your the mouth breather perpetuating bs & parroting the lame ass apologist narrative proliferated by top stank. Con is the definition of washed up for yrs now,by definition to be washed up means to have several yrs of inactivity except vs bums,& having been kd by said bums.

Prior to Canelo whom khtfo cold in highlight reel usual fashion,he still was already looking washed up. Con is as much a washed up bum as they come at this pt,his religion means nothing to me you ass clown.(I am agnostic ffs)Also calling con" soft spoken muslim" is the biggest joke of all. He's such a soft spoken devout muslim that he tried to bone a tranny on Instagram,flew into a rage when heshe rejected his pathetic proposition of blowing him because hes famous,& then started flaming brook for being gay claimed he won't fight him until he "comes out & admits hes gay",thats a duck.

No matter how you spin it crawfords best win in khan is weak
              Last edited by kushking; 04-21-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

What in the flying fckin planet have you been on?

Con got knocked on his ass badly by samuel Vargas ffs,A D level

Looks like your the mouth breather perpetuating bs & parroting the lame ass apologist narrative proliferated by top stank. Con is the definition of washed up for yrs now,by definition to be washed up means to have several yrs of inactivity except vs bums,& having been kd by said bums. Prior to Canelo whom khtfo cold in highlight reel usual fashion,he still was already looking washed up. Con is as much a washed up bum as they come at this pt,his religion means nothing to me you ass clown.(I am agnostic ffs)Also calling con" soft spoken muslim" is the biggest joke of all. He's such a soft spoken devout muslim that he tried to bone a tranny on Instagram,flew into a rage when heshe rejected him,& then started flaming brook for being gay claimed he won't fight him until he "comes out & admits hes gay",thats a duck.

No matter how you spin it crawfords best win in khan is weak
                Lol, what a stupidly specific definition of "washed up" for you to pluck from your own anus. Washed up is a vague generalization that denotes a consistent/permanent drop off in general performance from one's previous high level...nothing more, nothing less. But thank you for confirming yourself to be one of these idiots (and you are legion around these parts) who selectively and arbitrarily puts particular fighters to pasture based on specific poor performances, presumably by virtue of your own dubious dislike, in a sport in which flukes and off-nights happen, and in which fighters can and do convincingly rebound from uncharacteristically bad showings that do not (or at least shouldn't) define their careers and legacies. Khan getting clocked by D-LEVEL VARGAS?? GARBAGE FOREVER MORE!! Mayweather sending Canelo home with his tail between his legs? DO NOT LET THIS NIGHT OF BOXING DEFINE HIM!! etc etc. Telling (and frankly, wise) of you to double down on the "spectacular highlight reel" sensationalism of the KO in Canelo-Khan though, as you at least seem to recognize an attempt to argue Canelo somehow appearing as better boxer prior to that moment for the futile fool's errand that it is.
                Last edited by Sweet Scions; 04-21-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Lol, what a stupidly specific definition of "washed up" for you to pluck from your own anus. Washed up is a vague generalization that denotes a consistent/permanent drop off in general performance from one's previous high level...nothing more, nothing less. But thank you for confirming yourself to be one of these idiots (and you are legion around these parts) who selectively and arbitrarily puts particular fighters to pasture based on specific poor performances, presumably by virtue of your own dubious dislike, in a sport in which flukes and off-nights happen, and in which fighters can and do convincingly rebound from uncharacteristically bad showings that do not (or at least shouldn't) define their careers and legacies. Khan getting clocked by D-LEVEL VARGAS?? GARBAGE FOREVER MORE!! Mayweather sending Canelo home with his tail between his legs? DO NOT LET THIS NIGHT OF BOXING DEFINE HIM!! etc etc. Telling (and frankly, wise) of you to double down on the "spectacular highlight reel" sensationalism of the KO in Canelo-Khan though, as you at least seem to recognize an attempt to argue Canelo somehow appearing as better boxer prior to that moment for the futile fool's errand that it is.
                  Your a joke. Theres nothing I can say that will begin to teach you about boxing. The fact that your trying to argue Khan isn't washed up proves this but to then try & perpetuate this pathetic farce of a narrative that Khan was somehow winning vs Canelo before kd,let alone that hes somehow supposedly a better boxer exposes you for the braindead mouthbreather you must be. (Since I'm not a mouthbreather I have begun using it back on you for using that expression,as I've noticed that you clowns using that term are directing it towards whom you consider to be a stereotype pbc fanboi whos black.)WRONG,WRONG,WRONG

Comment

Your a joke. Theres nothing I can say that will begin to teach you about boxing. The fact that your trying to argue Khan isn't washed up proves this but to then try & perpetuate this pathetic farce of a narrative that Khan was somehow winning vs Canelo before kd,let alone that hes somehow supposedly a better boxer exposes you for the braindead mouthbreather you must be. (Since I'm not a mouthbreather I have begun using it back on you for using that expression,as I've noticed that you clowns using that term are directing it towards whom you consider to be a stereotype pbc fanboi whos black.)WRONG,WRONG,WRONG
                    Ah yes, the "you are a hopeless case and will never know **** about boxing so why bother?" cop-out. Stupendous chess move Kush King of Boxing Scene. Moving on, I didn't claim Khan to be a superior boxer to Canelo taken as a whole, which would indeed be a reach of the highest order...I asserted he was the more impressive fighter on that night. In addition to exposing yourself as having the reading comprehension of a mosquito, you're presuming I don't give Canelo his fair due as an overall excellent--if somewhat ovarrated--boxer in his own right who has demonstrated ample improvement in more or less each subsequent showing since both the Mayweather and Khan fights, but no matter. Keep doing you, Kush King Krusha!

Comment

One more thing,when Canelo got outworked by fmj,(that win vs fmj has an asterisk because fmj made him drop to 152 despite being champ & having fought at 154 before),he had just turned 23,that moment didn't define him because he didn't decide to go the Khan route & feel sorry 4 himself,he accepted the L & used it as a learning experience that made him far better in the end. He regained his confidence in himself & the publics eye by taking on Lara who he was written off against. Con has let his L's & KD's define him as he proved yet again by quitting against Crawford after looking like the washed up version of what canelo fought that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X