Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    That's ******ed. You shouldn't have to sign with a specific promoter to fight for a title.
    agreed but tell me that's not the way it is......

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
      ...very good point..I think Mikey would fcuk him up!!
      You know Bud already beat Mikey in the amateurs, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Now Khan can fight Brook and sell out a stadium.
        Where ? the bloke sells jack s.yte and a quitter ..not really.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          How's this? It's "Bullshyte, if Spence, Thurman, or Porter wanted to fight Crawford they wouldn't have re-signed with PBC."

Wow, amazing how that makes the same point doesn't it?
          It's not the same point. Those guys (throw in Pac and D. Garcia) have the option of fighting each other with no promotional issues. This fight only happened because top rank has no other decent welters . Where's Crawford going from here? A rematch with Horn?

Comment

• This shows neither Crawford or Spence are scared of each other. It’s either a Haymon or Arum preventing this fight.

https://youtu.be/ERtk4ZRUNc0

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Feel bad for anyone that paid for this ****
              Man, I'm over here steaming, but at least it didn't end in round 1. Yes, Khan went down, but the way he went down on his knee could've ended matters earlier.

Then, my power went out for a good 15 mins as SOON as the Lopez fight was about to start....so I missed it. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                So do I. But when all of those guys fight under the PBC banner and Bud signs another contract with Top Rank, it lets me know how anxious he is to fight them.
                That was a bad move on Crawford's part. That wasn't a good look. Maybe Bob Arum promised Crawford he would make those fights??

Comment

• Amir Khan is a fraud. On the verge of getting TKO'ed he gave up. Robbed fans with no ski mask, who paid to see the fight...Another loss. If I was Brook I wouldn't give this coward the fight...

Comment

• Good job Crawford you beat a b - minus level fighter , you should step up and fight pound for pound fighters now, you ain't p4p #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Good point but who has been Spence’s biggest test? Neither have fought anyone legit
                      Kell Brook in the UK is legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X