Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref handled than poorly

He should have told Khan straight away you got five minutes.
    Hard warning for Crawford.

If Khan could not continue after 5 minutes then award the fight to Crawford.

It did seem as Khan and Virgil wanted a way out and they took it

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan1000 View Post
      Bud wants to fight them they don't want to fight him.
      Bullshyte, if Crawford wanted to fight Spence, Thurman, or Porter, he wouldn't have re-signed with Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan1000 View Post
        Bud wants to fight them they don't want to fight him.
        Depends on the money. Spence Jr should get a big pay day for taking a fight against Crawford.

Comment

• I wish that chinny **** wouod just go away and never come back.......he has no game plan , he cannot think and adapt , he has no stamina , no chin and he has the same tactic time and time again.....florry of punches and move back....khan just **** off

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Bullshyte, if Crawford wanted to fight Spence, Thurman, or Porter, he wouldn't have re-signed with Arum.
            I wanna see him fight either Thurman, Spence, Porter, or Garcia. One of those guys. Quit fighting tomato cans.

Comment

• At least Mikey Garcia didn’t quit, what a fraud Bob Arum is, I wasn’t one of the suckers who paid for that trash

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                All the Spence fans getting scurred, lol. It's OK guys, a loss won't mean that Spence's career is over, it just means that he will have lost to a superior boxer.
                Haha! Who's ben Bud's biggest test to date? Postol? Gamboa?

These soft touches are doing him no favors. You're going to find out if the Spence fight ever gets made.

Comment

• Kcon had a sliver of respect by taking this fight, now he's down to a speck.

1.) That was and high thigh punch, not a Cotto-equilizer punch.

2.) Both Hunter and Kcon saw another canvas visit in Kcon's future and called it quits.

Disgusted ...........

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Who's signing your checks man, we don't like shills on this site. You are either a fan or a paid puppet, which are you?
                    I can't speak for that guy's other posts...but I agree that Crawford needs to get in there with a top guy now at WW. His first 3 fights were Horn, Benevidez and Khan. Time to get him in there with Porter Thurman Ugas Garcia. And obviously preferably Spence.

Side note - I always favored Spence over anyone at 147 but I wasn't impressed that he didn't KO Mikey, and I think it is a 50/50 fight imo right now. Maybe even leaning Crawford. Sucks we never get to see fights when we really want to. That one will probably happen in like 3 years lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

That's ******ed. You shouldn't have to sign with a specific promoter to fight for a title.

Comment

Working...
                      X