Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    These MF’s just tried to hype up Khan by saying “Undefeated since Canelo” really?!?

What’s this? His third fight since then? And one was Phil LoGreco?? Lmao!
    My exact thoughts. Haha

Comment

• Khan is a G for real. I have gained so much respect for him these past few years. Real warrior picking these fights.

Khan by decision, easy

Comment

• Did he forget the words I swear "God Save The Queen" is longer than that WTF?

Comment

• F everyone here who bad mouths khan. If yall got a problem with that then come to my face and get dropped. *flashes glock*

Comment

• Khan wins the first 5 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Can't wait for Crawford's next fight against Brook when they show highlights of GGG bashing his face in and news clippings of him getting stabbed in Ibiza
              After entering a strange mans apartment alone. For undisclosed reasons.

Comment

• Land of the FREE, home of the BRAVE U.S.A!!

Comment

• For all the talk about this mismatch, this would still probably be Crawford's best win, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    They hype Khan up by showing a clip of him being KOd by Canelo and then dedicate 10 minutes to humiliating him over his martial situation? Who is in charge of this shit??

Could have been worse. They could have showed him wanking on webcam LOL

Comment

• Start the damn fight people got sh#t to do!

Comment

Working...
                      X