Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Weigh-In Stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZstitS391Iw

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post

green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

green k sent
        welp, stream went out main event hadn't weighed in yet, just the undercard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
            Going to be a great fight
            Going to be a one sided shallacking.

Khan not enough at his very best to live with Crawford on his worst day. Imo.

Comment

Not really a fan of Khan’s and his chin will always be an issue no matter who he fights but I have to go against the majority here. Got Khan by UD.

Comment

It will most likely not happen because Crawford is a slow starter. He takes him time to see what he's got in front of him BUT I'd like to see Crawford start fast. Turn up the pace from the start, take the fight to Khan and score an early KO/TKO in a shootout.

Comment

Is there a 24/7 type of show for this fight?

Comment

lol at the poll, are you people forgetting khan was dropped and nearly knocked out by samuel vargas in his last fight

the hilarious thing is he only chose to get knocked out by crawford because he cannot bear the thought of getting knocked out by Brook

Comment

I'm getting goosebumps for this fight. It feels electric. I feel like many boxing fans are sleeping on it, but you got two world class fighters who aint ever fight someone like the guy across him. It's going to be fireworks, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X