Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
    Why does it say what country the fighters are from on ESPN? Is that necessary?? Looks like bull**** propaganda to me...
    Propaganda? God damn there are some ****ing idiots that post here.

Comment

• Crazy Combos straight down the middle but agree with Timothy Bradley, gotta be careful, Diaz might be baiting him into a mistake

Comment

• Stevenson cheating by pushing his fist in Diaz's face.

Why the refs don't crack down on this or any other infraction?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Crazy Combos straight down the middle but agree with Timothy Bradley, gotta be careful, Diaz might be baiting him into a mistake
          Diaz came to hit air. He sucks balls.

Comment

• Missed the first 5 rounds but good 6th from Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by BackToTheJab View Post
              This has always baffled me. Professional boxing is a individual sport, you're not representing your country. National anthems get on my ****.

Its an individual nationalistic sport and it always has been. People cheer for those that share the same background as them its human nature.

Comment

• the foot stepping from Diaz

Stevenson doing a great job keeping composure though

Comment

• Fighters proudly rep their countries. Often times fight for the national spotlight and to put their countries
                  On the map.

Some posters just need to keep their heads up their a s s e s, because when they pull out it’s worse than feces.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                    Why does it say what country the fighters are from on ESPN? Is that necessary?? Looks like bull**** propaganda to me...

Because boxing is a nationalistic sport and always has been whether you like it or not.

Why do you think Mexicans fight on cinco de mayo, puerto ricans on the puerto rican day parade, irish on st paddys etc etc. Boxing is very ethnicity based.

Comment

• LOL at that constant foot stepping

Comment

Working...
                      X