Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    Have to admit seeing Hearn in trouble or suffer makes me happy! Like Guilty pleasure I guess.. lol
    Jesus, Hearn has been living in that head of yours and just when you thought he has moved out he uses his spare key enters your head and takes a s#hit and leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      well that was a strange (yet semi creative) reach on your part regarding my username. Either way, my original point still remains that boxing is a corrupt drug infested sport. So it's gullible for anyone to think that just because a boxer doesn't have a positive ped test, means that they are definitely clean. Unless they're enrolled in yr round random testing, cheating is a possibility. And because I know people that know Miller very well, I heard a month back that there was a discrepancy in how Miller would be tested as opposed to Joshua. Miller is obviously dirty based on the test, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Joshua has used PEDs at some point either.
      My reaches are better than Dot’s and Tsu surf

Comment

I know people aren't going to believe this but I know people who are tight with Miller. Before this even came out I had heard that the way the contract was set up, Miller would be tested randomly but Joshua wouldn't. It was one of the concessions that Miller had to accept and since this isn't a wbc fight, they can arrange vada however they see fit. I don't know this myself for certain, but the people I heard it from are pretty reliable.
        Shut up you disgusting lying piece of shlt. You just want this rumour to spread like all the other rumours sick in the head Americans like you spread in the hope some of the shlt sticks.

You people are beyond toxic. You're worse than cancer.

So you're right, not one sane person is going to believe it. Everybody from the UK know how you scum bags work on here with your lies and smear campaigns. Poisonous filth. Now f3ck off and die you absolute weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Eventually big Eddie Hearn will find himself with his foot in his mouth
          Total fughin bullchit , especially from a promoter who knows pretty much everything about his fighter
          Fugh me , he probably supplies them like every other manager
          Remember the fighters put money in the promoters pocket
          What do you want Eddie to say after all the fails? It would be dodgy if he DIDN'T say he was disgusted.

Just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            What do you want Eddie to say after all the fails? It would be dodgy if he DIDN'T say he was disgusted.

Just shut up.

We’ll just have to wait and see when one of his fighters gets nabbed
            Wanna see the reaction from big Ed
            Guarantee you he won’t be disgusted

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Dang.. I know lots of boxer are on stuff... but u dogged AJ an u on stuff.. man I'm so disappointed in this dude... Wilder called it like two years ago.. smh. Well I won't be paying to see this dude anymore.. an i haven't heard shyte from Ortiz camp either.. which means he's probably cycling off too.. seven weeks is enough time to prepare for this moment.. especially since he stays in shape.. I'm not going to lie.. this one hurt me bad.. an to think, I defended this guy all day yesterday.. I'm ashamed as fuk! Ok brits, let me have it! I deserve it. Smh
              One of the most sane posts you've ever made. Please stay like this and we're cool. Leave all the mad shlt alone. Just be honest about things and not be biased all the time.

So nah, i'm not going to let you have it. Not this time.

Comment

actually what you're saying inaccurate. Vada is an independent contractor and unless someone is enrolled in vada year round testing or fighting for a wbc title where vada testing is mandatory, their services are voluntary and can be scheduled on preference.
                Go and educate yourself on what the WBA does concerning drug testing.

Although i'm not surprised you didn't know by your lack of knowledge in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  No worries Hearn- nothing's changed. Aj was set to fight a bum June 1st so you'll just lineup another bum for him. Business as usual.
                  No, that's the Wilder show. He's been running it for over 10 years now. I think he's going for the record and putting himself in the history books. The history book of all the shameful cowards.

Comment

fck you. big juicehead miller.

Comment

Baby Miller should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X