Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have information on Sheilds tested by VADA??? That bltch might be juicing...I can bet Ortiz, Adam are all on the juice...

Comment

Have to admit seeing Hearn in trouble or suffer makes me happy! Like Guilty pleasure I guess.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        I know people aren't going to believe this but I know people who are tight with Miller. Before this even came out I had heard that the way the contract was set up, Miller would be tested randomly but Joshua wouldn't. It was one of the concessions that Miller had to accept and since this isn't a wbc fight, they can arrange vada however they see fit. I don't know this myself for certain, but the people I heard it from are pretty reliable.
        Keep quite and go back to your hole you midget
        What exactly are insinuating?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          Have to admit seeing Hearn in trouble or suffer makes me happy! Like Guilty pleasure I guess.. lol
          It’s millers family that will suffer not Hearn

Fights already sold out near enough

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Dang.. I know lots of boxer are on stuff... but u dogged AJ an u on stuff.. man I'm so disappointed in this dude... Wilder called it like two years ago.. smh. Well I won't be paying to see this dude anymore.. an i haven't heard shyte from Ortiz camp either.. which means he's probably cycling off too.. seven weeks is enough time to prepare for this moment.. especially since he stays in shape.. I'm not going to lie.. this one hurt me bad.. an to think, I defended this guy all day yesterday.. I'm ashamed as fuk! Ok brits, let me have it! I deserve it. Smh
            I still have till this weekend is gone, if I didn't hear from his camp, I will nail him to the cross.
            Hez a gunner, to me he doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Wow Miller can go f-ck himself. I'm really hoping Ortiz takes the fight. He & his team have been absolutely silent though which sucks. I heard whispers that his team said he wouldn't be ready for June 1st which would suck ass. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised though
              You won’t be bro. However it makes no sense Ortiz turning down the fight. He doesn’t even earn $300,000 a fight apart from when he fought Wilder. He can fight AJ and retire if he loses. It’s a no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                My problem with this is Eddie Hearn gon sit here & pretend he believes AJ is clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that this is a sport wide problem. & I'm sure Eddie knows this & I'm pretty sure he promotes some PED cheats as well. So don't come down hard on Miller when you & everybody knows it's an everybody thing, not a Jarrell Miller thing. All these niccas is biased & corrupt. I feel like the energy wouldn't be the same If AJ tested positive. He's a co-promoter of Miller & now he's gonna talk about him like he don't know him. It's all about who brings in the most money that's who they care about for real. #Fukboxing
                Miller has chat **** about Hearn in the past. It's a business, Miller has ****ed himself up as well as Hearn who now needs to save the show.

As for AJ, he's been tested by UKAD which is random testing. He's been tested since 2012 randomly in fact...

AJ is big, but he also gets tired as muscular guys do. He also trains where the British Olympic team does and uses resources from them.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  In other sports such as most of the top Olympic sports, the athletes do not pay for the test's the governing bodies do. 'That is why boxing people need to understand? Joshua is in this situation paying with his own money to make sure his opponents are tested within camp along with himself'

Usain Bolt did not have to bother with his opponents they where all tested. 'Boxing has not international governing body, that is why most of the boxers are clueless, and you see boxers? Failing drugs test for silly drugs.
                  Are you saying VADA is corrupt?

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                    My problem with this is Eddie Hearn gon sit here & pretend he believes AJ is clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that this is a sport wide problem. & I'm sure Eddie knows this & I'm pretty sure he promotes some PED cheats as well. So don't come down hard on Miller when you & everybody knows it's an everybody thing, not a Jarrell Miller thing. All these niccas is biased & corrupt. I feel like the energy wouldn't be the same If AJ tested positive. He's a co-promoter of Miller & now he's gonna talk about him like he don't know him. It's all about who brings in the most money that's who they care about for real. #Fukboxing
                    You sound like Miller promised you $500,000 from his purse against Joshua and you are emotionally fed up which I would understand. However, any other reason would be weird

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Miller has chat **** about Hearn in the past. It's a business, Miller has ****ed himself up as well as Hearn who now needs to save the show.

As for AJ, he's been tested by UKAD which is random testing. He's been tested since 2012 randomly in fact...

AJ is big, but he also gets tired as muscular guys do. He also trains where the British Olympic team does and uses resources from them.
                      Yeah, one of those resources is a whole team of Phd chemists and and doctors unlike poor Miller googling his cycles.

Comment

Working...
                      X