Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Gave Miller The Benefit of The Doubt, Now I'm Disgusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
    My problem with this is Eddie Hearn gon sit here & pretend he believes AJ is clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that this is a sport wide problem. & I'm sure Eddie knows this & I'm pretty sure he promotes some PED cheats as well. So don't come down hard on Miller when you & everybody knows it's an everybody thing, not a Jarrell Miller thing. All these niccas is biased & corrupt. I feel like the energy wouldn't be the same If AJ tested positive. He's a co-promoter of Miller & now he's gonna talk about him like he don't know him. It's all about who brings in the most money that's who they care about for real. #***boxing
    But AJ is the most tested, you got proof he is juicing or you just making crap up??? Stick to facts before you come accross as an ldiot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
      Joshua does VADA drugs testing as well as 24/7 365 drugs testing program over in the UK. He literally pays the most for year round testing of any boxer and conducts the most stringent testing alongside Donaire.
      In other sports such as most of the top Olympic sports, the athletes do not pay for the test's the governing bodies do. 'That is why boxing people need to understand? Joshua is in this situation paying with his own money to make sure his opponents are tested within camp along with himself'

Usain Bolt did not have to bother with his opponents they where all tested. 'Boxing has not international governing body, that is why most of the boxers are clueless, and you see boxers? Failing drugs test for silly drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
        Big baby Miller is so full of shlt, American cheat.
        Obviously boxing cheats are found all over the world so you can keep that American stuff to yourself

Comment

My problem with this is Eddie Hearn gon sit here & pretend he believes AJ is clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that this is a sport wide problem. & I'm sure Eddie knows this & I'm pretty sure he promotes some PED cheats as well. So don't come down hard on Miller when you & everybody knows it's an everybody thing, not a Jarrell Miller thing. All these niccas is biased & corrupt. I feel like the energy wouldn't be the same If AJ tested positive. He's a co-promoter of Miller & now he's gonna talk about him like he don't know him. It's all about who brings in the most money that's who they care about for real. #***boxing
          I know people aren't going to believe this but I know people who are tight with Miller. Before this even came out I had heard that the way the contract was set up, Miller would be tested randomly but Joshua wouldn't. It was one of the concessions that Miller had to accept and since this isn't a wbc fight, they can arrange vada however they see fit. I don't know this myself for certain, but the people I heard it from are pretty reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Anthony Joshua is pasting test, and is PAYING for this test to be administered for his opponents and himself.
            Im not responding to anymore posts like this. I feel there's going to be a lot of them.

That is irrelevant. It's good for "the fans" & appearance. But when you do your due diligence the word is they know how to beat these tests as well. We have seen fighters condemn others fighters point the fingers & piss hot themselves 👉👈. I don't believe you even if thus far you're "innocent". I don't even rule out my favorite fighter being on PEDS. Lastly I'll say this, even the cops can't catch all the bad guys & just because you aren't convicted it doesn't mean your innocent either. ✌

Comment

Miller is a S**t house dosser ... Fact

Comment

Eventually big Eddie Hearn will find himself with his foot in his mouth
                Total fughin bullchit , especially from a promoter who knows pretty much everything about his fighter
                Fugh me , he probably supplies them like every other manager
                Remember the fighters put money in the promoters pocket

Comment

Im not responding to anymore posts like this. I feel there's going to be a lot of them.

That is irrelevant. It's good for "the fans" & appearance. But when you do your due diligence the word is they know how to beat these tests as well. We have seen fighters condemn others fighters point the fingers & piss hot themselves 👉👈. I don't believe you even if thus far you're "innocent". I don't even rule out my favorite fighter being on PEDS. Lastly I'll say this, even the cops can't catch all the bad guys & just because you aren't convicted it doesn't mean your innocent either. ✌
                  Anthony Joshua has too much to risk, he is legit. 'I am not sure how advance VADA testing is? But if it is on the level of Olympic testing, I would be very surprised if BOXERS, think they can pass the test while cheating 'I don't think they have those kind of teams around them, or even scientists etc'. In sports such as Track and field athletics, cycling, swimming etc those sports have historically been 'Laboratories' mainly because the whole goal of them sports is pushing the athletes to the limit of human performance. 'The drug that was created during the BALCO scandal, was called THG and the inspiration for it to be created was? The goal of breaking the 9.79 second 100m barrier. 'That is how THG was born, and then of course it dispersed into all the other major sports' only to those in the know though. i.e it was a undetectable steroid.

'Boxing is kind of new to drugs and even testing procedures in my opinion' that is why the fighters are failing for performance enhancing drugs that are silly.

They have some really crazy testing procedures in other sports, such as the Blood passport 'But I actually think that can be misleading' hormones fluctuate all the time.

I think Anthony Joshua is no cheat, he just has too much to lose.

Comment

Plain and simple he is a cheat. However these fake news loving race baiters acting like there is a conspiracy here. Probably the same type that think ***** still colluded with Russians. These fake Americans make me sick. Real Americans like me have sense. Miller was so scared of AJ he had to do anything to try to win.

Comment

Just use the good'ol excuse Canelo & Nery used, just say he ate some Mexican beef..��

Comment

Working...
                      X